Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) provides a safe, judgement-free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the critical matters impacting their relationships, and their lives.
What you’ll do
- Facilitate child focused supervision of visits (contact) between children and young people and their parent/carer
- Facilitate the safe and conflict free transfer of children and young people and their parent or carer (eg. initiating and sustaining play activities)
- Provide administrative support
- Based at Penrith
- Able to work Saturday and / or Sunday is essential
- Approx $48 per hour + super
What you’ll bring:
- Knowledge/understanding of the developmental needs of children and young people
- Knowledge of age appropriate activity programming relevant to children and young people
- Demonstrated understanding of the impact of family separation, domestic violence, and conflict on children and young people
- Previous experience working with children and adults with challenging behaviours
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline or working towards same is desirable
- Knowledge of cultural issues and demonstrated skills in conflict management is an advantage
Why work with us?
- Make a genuine difference to the relationship wellbeing of individuals, couples and families; everyday!
- Work alongside people who truly care about what you achieve together
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all the communities we serve. To strengthen our inclusive practice, we have employee action groups: Accessibility, Reconciliation, Gender, Sex & Sexually Diverse and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD)
- We are committed to deepening our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We have a stretch Reconciliation Action Plan to guide our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment, and enhanced respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and other communities
Interested? Apply today as we want to move quickly with this recruitment.
It is a condition of employment from 1 January 2022, that employees who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination must be fully vaccinated to perform duties at any of our workplaces. If you are not medically eligible to be vaccinated against COVID-19, you must provide Relationships Australia NSW with acceptable evidence of having a health condition for which obtaining a COVID-19 vaccination is contraindicated.