Flourish Australia has an exciting opportunity for a motivated Clinical and Operations Manager to oversee our established headspace Bankstown centre.
The position available is:
- Full-time (76 hours per fortnight)
- Monday to Friday
- Level 4 on the Flourish Australia Enterprise Agreement (2018) base salary of $94,000-$118,000 p.a + 10.5% super + tax-free salary packaging
About headspace and Flourish Australia
headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation supporting young people aged 12-25 years with their mental & general health care needs. One in four young people have experienced a mental health issue in the past 12 months – a higher prevalence than all other age groups.
headspace provides early intervention mental health services to young people who present with mental health issues, along with assistance in promoting young peoples’ wellbeing. headspace brings together local health services under the one roof making it easier for young people and their families to find the information they need.
Flourish Australia has a long and proud history of providing recovery-oriented mental health services in Australia. Our services are comprehensive and highly personalised because each person’s experience will be different and their needs, as an individual, are unique. Together we set goals, connect individuals with the right people, support services and opportunities to meet their needs.
About the Opportunity
As the Clinical and Operations Manager you will:
- Overseeing and managing the headspace service to engage relevant sectors and partners in an integrated model of care
- Developing, implementing and evaluating the delivery of services to young people and their families to promote excellence in youth health and support services
- Overseeing the implementation of clinical services and contributing to program/research development to ensure service integrity and quality
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology, Social Work, Nursing, Occupational Therapy or other allied health discipline with current AHPRA registration. For Social Work eligibility for membership with AASW. For Psychology, Masters degree or higher in Clinical Psychology.
- Three to five years experience and demonstrated skills in clinical supervision and training to deliver clinical interventions in the management of young people experiencing mental health issues.
- Relevant post registration clinical experience in mental health in a community setting.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to manage and develop operational systems for a health or community services organisation.
- Knowledge of Bankstown youth/health sectors.
About the Benefits
- Attractive remuneration equivalent to HPSS Level 4 base salary commensurate with experience
- Generous leave provisions including 17.5% annual leave loading + 2 additional days of Personal Leave + Christmas/New Years Gratis Day + 10 weeks paid parental leave
- Tax-Free Salary Packaging available up to $15,900
- Family-friendly and flexible working conditions
- Employee Assistance Program for confidential wellbeing support
- Opportunities for career development, professional development and training such as Mental Health First Aid and ASIST
- Inclusive initiatives such as our Rainbow Network and YarnUp for Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander staff
We are actively observing COVID safe work practices and have implemented flexible working arrangements. We encourage you to get in touch with the listed contact if you have any questions or concerns.
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis, apply today!