HealthBright is a group of companies committed to matching patients with mental health practitioners who can best support them towards a brighter future.
Our goal is to provide high quality, accessible, and affordable mental health support to everyone who needs it and we look to work with like-minded Psychologists, General Practitioners, and Psychiatrists across Australia.
- We are a rapidly growing business with opportunity to progress your career
- We offer an environment where you will be valued in a culture that is supportive
- Opportunities exist to develop and join mental health projects and programs
The role of Clinical Director- Psychology is to provide clinical leadership for psychologists working across the HealthBright group. The Clinical Director- Psychology will be responsible for promoting Clinical Governance and Quality Assurance principles across the organisation, providing opportunities for professional development, peer supervision and peer support, and developing evidence-based treatment pathways. The Clinical Director will have the following responsibilities:
- Work with the Medical Director to manage Clinical Governance and Quality Assurance processes and further develop policies as necessary.
- Develop professional development supports for HealthBright psychologists including; peer supervision and paid supervision, CPD opportunities including training content, and events and promote psychologist collaboration and support.
- Provide clinical input to operational decisions as required and as part of the leadership team of HealthBright.
- Develop and promote evidence based clinical pathways and outcome measures amongst the psychologist clinician group.
- Work 3 days per week, seeing 5-6 clients a day, in their clinical capacity to relate better to the specific experience of HealthBright psychologist clinicians.
We are seeking an experienced clinician who has excellent clinical skills, the ability to review and implement evidence-based approaches, and experience with providing supervision to other clinicians. The Clinical Director will be working closely with the Medical Director to provide clinical leadership and support.
- Clinical Psychologist
- Experience with supervision of psychologists
- AHPRA registration
- Public liability and indemnity insurance
- Experience with managing a health service or practice
- Experience in academic research
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams
- Registered as a Board Approved Supervisor
If you are interested in the position and meet the requirements, please send your CV with accompanying cover letter to [email protected] by the 20th of August.