We are leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working with adults and young people, and in early childhood intervention.
Stride is a name that expresses our ambition – it’s a name that’s purposeful and shows awareness of the important role we play in the recovery journey.
As we embark on our next stage, join us to make a difference. We’re here to Stride.
- Based in Caboolture
- Part-time (0.8 FTE with flexibility) and Fixed-term (contract ending 31/12/23 with possibility of extension)
- Excellent Base Salary plus Super
- Leave loading at 17.5%
- Salary packaging options (up to $15,899 tax free!!)
- Meals and entertainment allowance of up to $2,650!!
- Stride Rewards – access to discounts from 100s of retailers (fashion, food and fitness)
- Excellent training & career development
- Reflective practice supervision
- One paid wellbeing leave day per year
- Purchase up to 5 additional leave days in a 12-month period (pro rata entitlement if part-time)
- Coordinate Psychology student placements for the service and maintain relationships with relevant universities
- Support the onboarding, induction and field supervision of students
- Where appropriate, provide task supervision, mentorship and support to the Stride Hub clinicians
- Support and lead the development and facilitation of internal clinical education and training for Stride staff
- Coordinate and lead therapeutic group Community of Practice
- Participate in research and evaluation activities as appropriate
- Work collaboratively and support the integration of Stride Hub broader workforce development plan
- Must have the following: AHPRA registration as a General, Educational or Clinical Psychologist
- Must have, or be eligible to obtain Board Approved Supervisor status
- Demonstrated experience and theoretical knowledge in providing education and mentoring to students and staff in a healthcare setting/ workplace, and awareness of the principles of adult learning.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in providing clinical/ reflective practice supervision.
- Highly developed communication (including written) and interpersonal skills, and the ability to engage with, establish and maintain effective relationships with a diverse range of people.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, work well under pressure and manage communications and information with other staff.
- Must be eligible to apply/currently hold a Blue Card
- Must hold/be willing to apply for NDIS worker screening clearance
Vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for all positions and is in accordance with Stride policy. As part of the recruitment process Stride requests evidence of vaccination status (in accordance with privacy principles) to ensure compliance with this policy requirement.
Stride is an inclusive workplace and we encourage applications from diverse backgrounds in order to enhance the depth of cultural diversity and insight within our workforce.
This includes but is not limited to people with a lived-experience of mental health recovery, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities.
To apply complete the online application form, attach a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
Closing date for applications: Please be advised that the listing may close earlier if sufficient applications have been received. The closing date will be 21 August 2023.