Who are we?
headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health services to 12-25 year olds. headspace has 108 centres across Australia in metropolitan, regional and remote areas, as well as online and phone support services through eheadspace.
Sonder is the lead agency for headspace Adelaide, Edinburgh North, Marion and Onkapringa.
What benefits can we offer?
When you work with Sonder, you become part of the Sonder family and that provides you with a number of benefits such as:
- Salary (excluding super) paid above award and reviewed annually
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development allowance provided yearly
- Generous salary packaging options – increase your take home pay by 6-12%
- Modern and welcoming office spaces
- Christmas Closure Bonus Leave (above annual leave entitlements)
- Training opportunities
- Meal & entertainment allowances
- Paid parental leave, and much more!
Sonder are open to negotiating further benefits with the successful applicant to ensure an excellent working environment for you.
Hours: Part-Time (0.6FTE) Ongoing Contract
Position Description: https://bit.ly/hsOnkaparingaClinicalLeadJP (copy and paste into separate browser)
*please note superannuation contributions are now 11%*
Learn about the position:
We are on the hunt for a fantastic new leader to join us as our headspace Onkaparinga Clinical Lead!
As our new headspace Onkaparinga Clinical Lead, you will provide mental health expertise and advice to ensure program outcomes are achieved. The role provides leadership to the staff at this site, which includes supporting the planning, development, implementation and review of clinical service delivery.
You will work closely with the Operational Lead, with both playing a pivotal role in the overall leadership, management, service delivery and integration of the service. Work to ensure that the Centre operates in accordance with the headspace model of care and in alignment with Sonder business and strategic plans. You will develop, implement and oversee clinical service delivery, along with supporting strategic planning to address the future growth and development of headspace Onkaparinga.
- Demonstrated experience working within a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience at a senior clinical level within the area of mental health service delivery.
- Extensive administrative, financial and management experience within a mental health service delivery context
- Experience in successfully leading/coordinating a team of staff and working as a member of a multi-disciplinary team with the ability to inspire and facilitate team commitment and cooperation.
- Demonstrated experience in preparation of reports for funding agencies.
- Proven track record in building and maintaining effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Experience working across a range of Commonwealth and State funded mental health programs and ensuring program implementation in line with funding requirements and contracts.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in:
- Evidence-informed interventions for young people with a broad range of mental health presentations
- Developmentally and age appropriate care for young people
- Involving young people in their own care and inclusive practice principles
- Family inclusive practices
- Knowledge and experience in using the Microsoft suite of software and databases.
- Social Workers – Registered member of the AASW and having AASW Mental Health Accreditation
- Psychologists – Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Registered Nurses – Registered with the Australian College of Mental Health Nurses
- Occupational Therapists – Registered with the Australian Association of Occupational Therapists and AHPRA
- Current or willing to obtain a Working With Children’s Check
- Safe Environments – Through Their Eyes Certificate (desirable but not required)
How to apply:
Applicants are requested to send a cover letter and resume to Sonder via our careers portal on our website.
Feel free to send any enquiries to [email protected]
Closing Date: 17th of July 2023