Located in the vibrant heart of Elsternwick, TT Psychology is a pinnacle of psychological care for youth and their families. We are on a mission to make a meaningful difference with our individualised, practical, and supportive therapy solutions. We are excited about expanding our energetic team with a registered Psychologist, driven by passion and commitment for their work.
At TT Psychology, we offer you
- Opportunities to work and interact with a diverse patient population, providing therapy to children, adolescents, young adults, and parents
- Teamwork and independent platforms to enhance your skills and psychology practice
- A work environment that values balance and wellness, featuring stunning clinic rooms complete with therapy supplies
- Professional growth via 1:1 and group supervision as well as development opportunities
- Backing from an exceptional administrative team and colleagues who are invested in your success
- A rewarding opportunity to step in and start making a difference right away, thanks to our active patient waitlist
- Be registered as a Psychologist with AHPRA
- Experience working with children, teens and parents
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- A passion for empowering young people and their families
- Good technological capabilities
- Clear, effective communication skills
- Seeking individuals who will conduct either therapy or complete comprehensive assessments or can do both.
This position will be based on a contractual agreement, with opportunities for either part-time or full-time.
Think you’re a fit for the role? We’d like to get to know you better!
How to apply
You’re also welcome to learn more about us and our programs at www.ttpsychology.com.au.
This is a superb opportunity for a Psychologist looking to truly make a difference while also growing professionally in a supported and vibrant work environment. Your journey towards impactful change starts here. Apply Today!