ABOUT BROOKVALE PSYCHOLOGY
Brookvale Psychology is a highly successful and well established psychology practice in the heart of Sydney’s Northern Beaches providing therapy for adults, adolescents, children and couples. We prioritise work-life balance and provide a highly supportive and friendly team environment to enable you to make effective changes for your clients. Our practice treats a broad range of presentations across the lifespan including mood disorders, anxiety disorders, addiction, self-esteem and relationship concerns using evidence-based therapies.
We are seeking a skilled clinical psychologist, clinical psychology registrar or psychologist to join our team. We are looking for a clinician who is enthusiastic and dynamic, and that has strong interpersonal skills, to work with adults and couples.
Clinical experience working with adults and couples will be highly regarded. Prior work with couples is not necessary; however a willingness to become skilled in evidence-based couples therapy and a passion to improve client’s relationships is a must.
You will enjoy experiencing regular supervision to meet your needs, have the potential to complete the clinical psychology registrar program, and accelerate your growth as a clinician while working at Brookvale Psychology. You will also have access to extensive therapy resources.
More information about Brookvale Psychology can be found on our website at www.brookvalespsychology.com.au
Clinical Psychologist / Clinical Psychology Registrar / Psychologist, contract position.
If you are a Clinical Psychology Registrar, you will earn EXACTLY the SAME as a fully registered Clinical Psychologist
Shifts available:- 2 or 3 days, potential to increase over time
Flexibility to work fortnightly Saturdays (with increased pay to reflect weekend work) is not essential, yet valued
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- You will work in a highly supportive and friendly team environment
- You will receive very generous and highly competitive remuneration
- Supervision and mentoring is provided to meet your needs and complete the Clinical Psychology Registrar program
- You will be provided with full time administration support
- Group supervision
- Collaborative team environment & social events
- You will work in newly renovated north-facing, light filled and inviting therapy rooms with a wide range of clinical resources and assessment tools
- You will be able to maintain work/life balance with flexible working hours
ABOUT THE SUCCESSFUL PSYCHOLOGIST
- You have a compassionate and enthusiastic approach and have a genuine desire improve your client’s emotional well-being
- You will value building strong therapeutic relationships with your clients and value developing relationships with referrers
- You will have registration with AHPRA, endorsement as a clinical psychologist (or working towards) and ability to register with Medicare
- Experience working with adults and couples providing evidence-based treatments is highly desirable
- You have excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- You enjoy working within a team
- Interest in treating relationship distress
- Interest in working with adolescents
If you would like to join the Brookvale Psychology team, we very much look forward to hearing from you.
Please email a cover letter and resume to Dr Tabitha Keon.