Clinical Psychologist Lead
- Grade 4
- Exciting Clinical Psychology leadership opportunity
- Permanent, part time (four days a week) with opportunity to work from home
- Up to circa $125,000 p.a. + super + salary packaging options
Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services. We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including maternity, palliative care, mental health, drug and alcohol, residential care, community health and state-wide specialist services to people and communities that are diverse in culture, age, socio-economic status, population and healthcare needs.
About the role
Want to work with a highly skilled and friendly multidisciplinary team who will value and respect you and the skills that you bring to the important work of public health where low mood, anxiety, distress, pain and adjustment can be significant features of an individual’s hospital stay?
This permanent, part time, position provides a unique opportunity, combining roles of both Clinical Psychology leadership across our inpatient and ambulatory medical settings and opportunity to continue to work in a direct clinical capacity with our acute and subacute bed based services.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A Masters or Doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology
- Full registration with the Psychology Board of Australia
- Endorsement as a Clinical Psychologist
- Minimum 10 years clinical experience working as a psychologist
- A strong commitment to high quality care
Please refer to the attached position description for further details of the role.
Vaccination against infectious disease is a mandatory requirement of this role. An offer of employment is conditional on you providing evidence that you are currently vaccinated against COVID-19 with booster & Influenza, prior to commencing employment.
What we offer
Eastern Health offers a variety of fantastic Employee Benefits, view the extensive range here!
- Close to public transport and cafes
- Diverse and engaging career opportunities and progression
- Flexible work hours and conditions
- Friendly and supportive team
- Salary packaging options
- Lead and contribute to the ongoing growth and development of the psychology profession
- Participate in structured learning opportunities including professional supervision and other professional development
If this exciting opportunity sounds like the next step in your development and career progression, apply today!
- All applications must be submitted online via E-Mercury
- All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Fit2Work Check, where preferred candidates will be required to complete a Criminal History Check at the expense of Eastern Health.
- You must have Australian work rights to apply for this position.
- Recruitment agency applications will not be accepted.
Eastern Health is a child safe organisation, committed to promoting the wellbeing and cultural safety of Aboriginal children, children with disabilities and all children in their diversity.
Eastern Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that welcomes and values all people. We recognise that diversity is essential in ensuring Eastern Health provides the best service to its consumers.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, women, those from the LGBTIQ+ community, people living with disability and those from a culturally and linguistically diverse background, are strongly encouraged to apply. Those seeking support in submitting an application are welcome to contact the hiring manger listed or feel free to contact the Talent Acquisition team.
Values in Action: Respect for all | Safe always | Partnering in care | Learning and improving every day
**Please note applications will be screened upon receipt and advertising may close prior to the closing date.**