headspace Mt Barker
Clinical Team Leader
Annual Salary $90,252 – $96,050 (Annual salary pro-rata)
iREACH Rural Health (formerly Murray Mallee GP Network) provides health services in regional South Australia. Our team is continuing to grow, and this exciting opportunity will allow the right candidate to make a difference in our communities.
To learn more about our organisation, visit: www.ireach.org.au/About-Us
About the roles:
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our growing organisation.
- We have a Clinical Team Leader role heading a multidisciplinary team of Mental Health Clinicians at headspace Mount Barker
- headspace Mount Barker is undergoing dynamic growth and we are looking for the right person to lead the team forward.
- Opportunity to work within a holistic model that values diversity, innovation, and client centred care.
- Do you have a passion for working with young people and their families, have excellent clinical skills and leadership experience?
- Do you want to be part of an innovative service in headspace that aims to provide young people and families with timely services that meet their needs?
- Minimum qualification: Undergraduate qualification in any of the following: Registered Nurse (Mental Health), Psychology, Social Work or Occupational Therapy.
- Mental health accreditation with AASW or be registered with APHRA as required by your professional body.
- We are seeking someone with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work within a team.
- Department of Human Services Working with Children Check and Vulnerable Person Related Employment Screening checks – or be willing to obtain.
What’s in it for you?
- A flexible and supportive working environment
- A competitive salary in recognition of your qualifications and experience
- Modern and welcoming office spaces
- 5 weeks of annual leave
- Training Opportunities
- Generous salary packaging options to increase your take-home pay.
- Birthday Leave – a paid day off to celebrate.
Applications close 5pm Friday 29th September 2023.
- Job description and advice on how to apply can be obtained on our website: www.headspace.org.au/mount-barker
- Copy of your resume, and an application addressing the job and person specifications, should be forwarded with the names of two current referees, to the Centre Manager, Ingrid Puise via email [email protected]
Applications are reviewed as they come, so do not wait for the closing date, apply today!
For more information, contact Ingrid Puise, Centre Manager phone 08 8398 4262
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value each person’s uniqueness. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and communities, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people of all ages, genders, ethnicities, religions, cultures, sexual orientations, people with lived experience and people with disabilities.