We have an exciting new opportunity for a Clinician (Assessment and Advisory) and we’re looking for a new teammate to join our team. This role can be based in any of our main offices across Australia, including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra or Perth.
About this opportunity:
The Assessment & Advisory team is a team of dedicated clinicians and administrative professionals that delivers clinical and organisational psychology excellence across teams and workplaces.
We are seeking evidence-based practitioners with a diverse range of experience in psychometric assessment (clinical/forensic/organisational) and profiling to join our Assessment & Advisory team. In this role, you will provide various well-being initiatives to employees, managers, teams, and organisations. The services you deliver will primarily focus on proactive and tailored psychological support, offered through individual or group settings, as well as across different modalities such as face-to-face, phone, and video.
We would love to talk to you if you:
- Are a fully registered Psychologist (AHPRA) or Social Worker (AASW) and have experience in clinical and organisational (well-checks and assessments).
- Have skills and experience in short term counselling, interventions and psychoeducation in the context of well checks.
- Have experience providing coaching and support for senior managers.
- Are experienced in administering semi-structured interviews and interpreting psychometric assessments (tools/questionnaires) for both organisational and clinical populations.
- Have experience with group facilitation and in delivering prevention programs and specialist case management programs in areas such as domestic and family violence.
- Skilled in data analyses (quantitative and qualitative), literature research and report writing.
What We Offer:
- Flexible work arrangement to suit your lifestyle.
- Contribute to the delivery of proactive employee mental health and related services in a sector that has a critical impact on the health, well-being and welfare of others.
- Membership with the Mental Health Academy includes access to over 350+ courses that contributes to your Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Highly diverse and varied work.
- Partner across a whole range of different industry sectors delivering best-in-class learning & development solutions.
- Engage in a range of diverse and rewarding work and career growth.
- Competitive salary, employee benefits and much more.
TELUS Health and LifeWorks have recently come together to leverage the power of technology and our caring cultures to further progress our shared goal of building a healthier and friendlier future for all. As a global-leading health and well-being provider – encompassing physical, mental and financial health – TELUS Health is improving health outcomes for consumers, patients, healthcare professionals, employers and employees.
*Proper completion of probity checks and adherence to State/Territory public health orders is required as part of the recruitment process for all TELUS Health roles.
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence.
*To be eligible to apply, you must hold existing Australian work rights.