We have an exciting new opportunity for a Clinician (Incident Management/Trauma) and we’re on the hunt for a teammate to join our Brisbane team!
About this opportunity:
This is such a great opportunity to work directly with organisations and make a huge impact on-site with both employee wellbeing and by working closely with management.
You will be working with individuals who have experienced an accident in the workplace, sudden death or injury or other workplace change. You will deliver quality, short-term psychological interventions to promote recovery and ongoing resilience. Complimenting this individual work is the delivery of managerial/organisational support and the provision of small group educational sessions.
With multiple delivery methods including onsite, phone and video sessions, a variety of customers and professional domains. With the opportunity to be based at the office and home, this is an excellent role for a professional who enjoys flexible work with a varied client and customer base whilst making a difference in people’s lives across a broad spectrum of communities.
We would love to talk to you if you:
- Are a fully registered Psychologist (AHPRA) or Social Worker (AASW)
- Have demonstrated skills to apply Psychological First Aid and Trauma-informed practices.
- Can build relationships quickly.
- Can work well in high-pressure critical response situations.
- Have a high level of written communication skills.
- Have confidence and resourcefulness to adapt to changing circumstances and environments.
- Have a passion to support organisations in times of crisis and change.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work arrangement to suit your lifestyle.
- Contribute to the delivery of proactive employee mental health and related services in a sector that has a critical impact on the health, well-being and welfare of others.
- Membership with the Mental Health Academy includes access to over 350+ courses that contributes to your Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
Highly diverse and varied work.
- Partner across a whole range of different industry sectors delivering best-in-class learning & development solutions.
- Engage in a range of diverse and rewarding work and career growth.
- Competitive salary, employee benefits and much more.
TELUS Health and LifeWorks have recently come together to leverage the power of technology and our caring cultures to further progress our shared goal of building a healthier and friendlier future for all. As a global-leading health and well-being provider – encompassing physical, mental and financial health – TELUS Health is improving health outcomes for consumers, patients, healthcare professionals, employers and employees.
*Proper completion of probity checks and adherence to State/Territory public health orders is required as part of the recruitment process for all TELUS Health roles.
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a safe work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate and embrace diversity in all its forms and have a zero-tolerance policy for violence, including domestic and family violence.
*To be eligible to apply, you must hold existing Australian work rights.