At Country & Outback Health (CObH) our vision is for healthier, happier communities. We are a not for profit service provider who believes in making it easier for country people to access quality health and community services in regional South Australia.
- Multiple Part Time Roles at Whyalla, Port Augusta or Kadina
- Receive monthly clinical supervision from our experienced Clinicians
- Take advantage of our salary sacrifice options and leave provisions
Be a part of a caring team where we strive to foster positive mental health outcomes, supporting our clients on their journey to improved well-being and health.
- Deliver collaborative, goal orientated, evidence-based therapeutic interventions and strategies within a primary care setting for eligible clients.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary teams to deliver a collaborative model of care, implementing assessment and treatment services.
- Consult and liaise with other health & community service agencies to facilitate a co-ordinated approach in treatment and recovery.
- Receive monthly clinical supervision through our experienced Clinicians.
- Qualified Mental Health Nurses, Psychologists, Social Workers and Occupational Therapists
- Current registration with relevant authority (AHPRA or AASW)
- Knowledge of Evidenced-based focused psychological strategy interventions and an understanding of current theoretical concepts
- A supportive working environment, a great team with flexibility
- A competitive salary in recognition of your qualifications and experience
- Generous salary packaging options including the option to salary package dining out and accommodation
- 5 weeks annual leave PLUS 17.5% leave loading
- 12 days personal leave
Download the job description from our website to learn more about who we’re looking for and what to expect
Applications can be made via cobh.com.au/join-our-team/#vacancies
Please note that employment is subject to National Police Check, Department of Human Services Working with Children Check and NDIS Worker Check
Closing Date: Applications are shortlisted as they come in, so apply today!
For more information, please contact:
Liz Hillyer, Operations Manager – Mental Health on 0404 477 499
To learn more about Country & Outback Health and our team please visit: www.cobh.com.au
We are an equal opportunity employer and value each person’s uniqueness. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and communities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of all ages, genders, ethnicities, religions, cultures, sexual orientations, people with lived experience and people with disabilities.