At Country & Outback Health (CObH) our vision is for healthier, happier communities. We are a not for profit service provider who believes in making it easier for country people to access quality health and community services in regional South Australia.
- Located in Clare
- 0.8 FTE (60 hours per fortnight) Monday – Friday
- Work collaboratively in a recovery-orientated therapeutic and care coordination model to support young people experiencing complex mental ill‑health
- Support people with complex needs to meet their care needs by working with other stakeholders and across health systems
- Provide evidence based psychological therapies to clients to achieve their therapeutic goals
- Be supported by a diverse and experienced team to develop your clinical knowledge and skills
- Qualified and experienced Mental Health Nurses, Psychologists, Social Workers and Occupational Therapists
- Full registration with relevant authority (AHPRA or AASW)
- Two years of mental health experience preferred
- A supportive working environment, a great team with flexibility
- A competitive salary in recognition of your qualifications and experience
- Generous salary packaging options including the option to salary package dining out and accommodation
- 5 weeks annual leave PLUS 17.5% leave loading
- 12 days personal leave
Download the job description from our website to learn more about who we’re looking for and what to expect
Applications can be made via cobh.com.au/join-our-team/#vacancies
Please note that employment is subject to National Police Check, Department of Human Services Working with Children Check and NDIS Worker Check
Closing Date: Applications are shortlisted as they come in, so apply today!
For more information, please contact:
Liz Hillyer, Operations Manager – Mental Health on 0404 477 499
To learn more about Country & Outback Health and our team please visit: www.cobh.com.au
We are an equal opportunity employer and value each person’s uniqueness. We embrace diversity and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and communities including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of all ages, genders, ethnicities, religions, cultures, sexual orientations, people with lived experience and people with disabilities.