McArthur are seeking experienced Case Managers and Mental Health professionals to undertake a long-term temporary assignment with a Federal Government Department supporting Defence Force Veterans and their families.
Triage and Connect provide a single access point for advice, assessment and response to urgent, high risk or escalated client matters. Acting as a gateway to support, the team provide short-term case management to clients who may present with mental health acuity and associated risk of harm to self and others, as well as a range of psychosocial needs.
In the role you will:
- Provide short-term, evidence based and trauma-informed clinical case management to a caseload of clients identified with complex health and/or multiple psychosocial needs
- Engage with clients utilising a clinical lens in order to assess needs and risk and to establish responsive case plans which link clients to identified services and supports
- Assess and respond to risk on an ongoing basis. This may include escalating for emergency support when necessary, in line with Departmental protocols.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in order to develop strong support networks for clients.
- Maintaining case records according to Departmental standards and collating and analysing data from client records.
Successful applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant health field including Social Work, Psychology, Occupational Therapy, or Nursing
- Australian Citizenship
- Frontline experience in assessment and response to clients with complex mental health presentations, including acuity and risk of harm to self or others
- Experience providing short-term case management of clients with complex health and/or multiple psychosocial needs
- Strong time management skills, flexibility, and responsiveness in a fast-paced environment and the ability to work independently
- Regular reflective practice, case reviews, access to ongoing clinical support and professional development
- Flexible working arrangements possible after initial onboarding and induction period, CBD located office
- Above Award casual pay rate offered
- No requirement to take part in any on call or after-hours duties
How To Apply:
To apply please submit a current resume via the apply link, no cover letter is necessary.
If you have any queries about the role, please call Andrew Crawford on 03 9828 6565.
All candidates will be required to provide current professional referees prior to commencement.
All successful candidates will be required to complete relevant security clearances.