As one of Australia’s largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod’s recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding business professionals. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Social Worker, Psychologist or Mental Health Nurse to join a large busy Federal Government agency.
About the role:
- Conduct triage and assessment of client mental health referrals.
- Conduct urgent risk assessments.
- Claims management.
- Short term case management intervention to link clients to necessary services for ongoing support.
- Provide an escalation point for clients at risk to harm Manage a caseload of clients.
- Undertake a range of assessments including intake assessments and risk assessments.
- Preparation of high-level client summaries and briefs including maintaining high level documentation.
- You will have relevant tertiary qualifications within Nursing, Psychology, Occupational Therapy or Social Work.
- You will have current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Agency (AHPRA) or Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW).
- You will have experience in a similar clinical or case management.
- You will have a passion for clinical psychology, social work or mental health nursing to support mental health initiatives.
- ASAP start (pending Federal Police Check)
- 1–2 year temporary assignment
- Full time hours – Monday to Friday
- Brisbane CBD location
- $60 per hour + super
**** Please note to be eligible for this role you must hold Australian Citizenship and willing to complete a Federal Police Check ****