- Join a values driven, family friendly organisation
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Enjoy training and development opportunities
Reach further with us
Join our Rockingham team where you will be leading a team of Child and Family Counsellors, ensuring service quality and practice standards across the range of counselling services we provide, while holding a small caseload. You will have a focus on service coordination and integration, ensuring clients receive appropriate services and referrals that meet all of their needs.You will support your team and act as an escalation point for any complex clients or client issues, will coordinate serious issues meetings and respond to client complaints. You will be responsible for coordinating and facilitating case reviews and will develop and implement risk management strategies.
You will work alongside and lead a team of passionate and dedicated professionals in a client centred environment where you will be able to see the impact you and your team have on the community.
This opportunity is a full time (37.5 hours per week), ongoing position. One evening shift will be required (10am – 6pm), ideally on a Tuesday.
What you will bring
You will bring your patient and empathetic nature alongside experience in leading person centred, trauma informed services that are culturally appropriate.
- Demonstrated experience in leadership and program management in the child and family service sector
- Minimum 2 years experience in providing supervision and case management
- Knowledge and application of current theory and practice in relation to counselling families and children
- Understanding of the issues relating to family and domestic violence and child abuse/neglect
- Excellent skills in written, oral and interpersonal communication
The successful candidate must possess a current National Police Clearance valid within one year, a WA Drivers Licence and a WA Working with Children Check.
Impact and benefits
Sharing your knowledge, skills and experience, you will make an impact to the lives of children, families and communities across the state.
In return for your drive and commitment, we provide the support of an inclusive and welcoming community which places people at the heart of all the work we do and encourages broad thinking, curiosity, creativity and best practice.
- A competitive salary from $109,440 per annum + 11% superannuation
- Salary packaging of up to $15,900 (which equates to circa $4K after tax) plus additional salary packaging of up to $2,650 for meal and entertainment expenses
- Additional 3 days leave per year over festive period
- Life-balance friendly working conditions
Why join us?
At Anglicare WA we are all about people, placing people at the heart of our work. We are focused on strengths, believing in and amplifying the strength of people and communities. We are fiercely inclusive, making sure everyone can belong. As trusted partners we are curious and creative, always looking for new ways to do better. We are courageous and gutsy, tackling difficult issues, even when it’s hard.
But don’t take our word for it! Here is what our people think:
- “Anglicare WA has a culture which celebrates people, the communities we work for and works in innovative ways with leadership who are connected with the work, everyone feels comfortable to be their unique selves here.”
- “Anglicare WA is really great at living and breathing our values everyday across the organisation, celebrating the diversity within our workforce, doing things differently, constantly trying to break down barriers for clients and families, making new employees feel welcome, great communication!”
- “Anglicare WA supports flexible working (incl WFH). As a single parent my leaders have always been approachable and understanding. I really appreciate being part of an organisation that respects my responsibilities as a parent.”
If the opportunity excites you to develop your career in an organisation whose values align with yours then we want to hear from you.
To apply, please click on the apply button and follow the prompts attaching a current detailed resume and covering letter.
For further information please contact Nicki Boxtel, Coordinator, Family Law Service on 0499 505 165.
We are seeking to appoint someone to this role as soon as possible and will close this vacancy once suitable candidates have been identified. Please apply without delay!
Child Safe: Anglicare WA is committed to providing safe environments where children and young people feel valued, respected and are protected from abuse and harm.
Inclusive: We actively promote a working environment that values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQ+ and people with a disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
Voice to Parliament: Anglicare WA is committed to walking alongside First Nations people and support the establishment of a Voice to Parliament, enshrined in the Constitution.
Unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.