Who we are:
The Navigator Group is a dynamic organization treating and supporting people who have been affected by both physical and psychological injury. Our proactive and holistic approach to supporting injured people through their recovery, is at the heart of the work we do.
Understanding that work is integral to a person’s overall wellbeing, we are a company that is passionate about providing effective, timely treatment that is supported by ongoing clinical research conducted by our research team.
Due to recent expansion, we are seeking an experienced ACA registered Supervisor to provide supervision to our high performing team of Counsellors that provide allied health interventions daily to make a difference to people’s lives that may be struggling or facing challenging times.
In this role, your primary focus will be providing individual and group clinical supervision to our Counsellors and facilitating Service Improvement Strategy via skills audit. You will further collaborate with our Head of Counselling to support the implementation of and continual improvement of a skills capability and audit framework to consistently measure Navigator ability to apply evidence based counselling and therapeutic techniques safely, appropriately and effectively.
Flexible work arrangements are available with our head office being in Sydney CBD. This is a part-time role and you must be able to work 5 fixed days per fortnight or spread hours across 6 days per fortnight.
- Perform audits and provide feedback regularly to Navigator Therapists / Counsellors
- Monitor, identify and manage health and well-being issues in the team
- Identify and manage risks to the Company, including well-being and recovery process for the IW / IP and the team of Counsellors/Therapists
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Counselling/Psychology including post-graduate qualifications
- ACA Registered Supervisor (knowledge and prior experience of Rise Up Model)
- Minimum clinical or level 3 or 4 with ACA or Clinical Psychologist
- SIRA registered or eligible for registration
- Advanced skills in delivery of evidence-based treatment for psychological conditions with a CBT or EMDR focus.
- Experienced in developing clinical competency framework and associated skills audit documentation
- The ability to develop and deliver training to improve clinical skills
- Demonstrated success leading or coaching others.
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team
- Knowledge and experience of the compensable injury sector (Desirable)
- Flexible working arrangement.
- The opportunity to work with a highly experienced, supportive multidisciplinary team.
- Career progression opportunities
- Corporate Salary packaging + Novated car lease
The Navigator Group is an innovative business and amongst other things are deeply committed to the furthering the professional growth and career development of our people.
To find out more about us, please visit https://www.navigatorgroup.com.au/
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to equity, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to an inclusive work environment. Candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
We request you to advise us at the time of your application if you require any reasonable adjustment to support through your interview journey.