- $55.00 – $65.00 per hour
- Government Department role
- Full time – 37.5 hours
ACM Healthcare is working on behalf of a Federal Government Department to source a Counselor to work with evidence based individual, couple and family counseling, and case management. The role is based in Winnellie, NT, full time hours and open to Psychologist / Mental Health Occupational Therapist / Mental Health Registered Nurse / Mental Health Accredited Social Worker.
- Maintaining clinical records according to the company’s standards, collating and analyzing data from client records, and preparing reports as required to assist in evaluating and improving service delivery.
- Facilitating the delivery of company’s counseling and other programs to veterans, ADF personnel and their families in rural and outer metropolitan areas by;
- applying quality assurance principles and procedures to ensure the clinical practice, reporting and invoicing activities of outreach counselors meet contractual requirements
- ensuring company’s contracted counselors and other providers are accessing relevant services, resources and supports for company’s clients.
- Qualification as a registered Psychologist / Mental Health Occupational Therapist / Mental Health Registered Nurse with full AHPRA registration,
- Qualification as a Social Worker eligible for membership of the Australian Association Social Workers (AASW) and be eligible to apply for Mental Health accreditation.
- Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks/Clearance.