- $55.00 – $65.00 per hour
- Government Department role
- Full time (Contract up until December 2023 with possible chance of extension)
ACM Healthcare is working on behalf of a Federal Government Department to source a Counsellor to work with evidence based individual, couple and family counselling, and case management. The role is based in Wodonga, VIC, full time hours and open to Psychologist / Mental Health Occupational Therapist / Mental Health Registered Nurse / Mental Health Accredited Social Worker.
- Maintaining clinical records according to the company’s standards, collating and analysing data from client records, and preparing reports as required to assist in evaluating and improving service delivery.
- Facilitating the delivery of company’s counselling and other programs to veterans, ADF personnel and their families in rural and outer metropolitan areas by;
- applying quality assurance principles and procedures to ensure the clinical practice, reporting and invoicing activities of outreach counsellors meet contractual requirements
- ensuring company’s contracted counsellors and other providers are accessing relevant services, resources and supports for company’s clients.
- Qualification as a registered Psychologist / Mental Health Occupational Therapist / Mental Health Registered Nurse with full AHPRA registration, OR
- Qualification as a Social Worker eligible for membership of the Australian Association Social Workers (AASW) and be eligible to apply for Mental Health accreditation.
- Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks/Clearance.