The newly established role of Creative Lifestyle Lead is responsible for all aspects of the Creative Lifestyle program including program development and review, program coordination and overseeing the delivery of individual activities that enhance the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual lives of all CCHS consumers. If the successful applicant holds an allied health qualification, they will also provide services (within scope of practice).
Clifton Community Health Services’ is a unique non-for-profit health care model that operates a private hospital, residential aged care from independent living options through to high care nursing home facilities, as well as community nursing services.
- Experience in the delivery of creative lifestyle or diversional therapy programs with the goal of improving quality of life for consumers.
- Experience in the establishing and maintaining of beneficial key stakeholder relationships both internal and external.
- Experience in the management of successful teams.
- Up to Date COVID, Influenza vaccination status.
- Current National Police Check.
- An allied health qualification that is relevant to our operating environment would be highly regarded.
- A qualification in diversional therapy would be well regarded but is not essential.
About the role
- Responsible for all aspects of the Creative Lifestyle program including program development, review, coordination, and delivery.
- Assessment and evaluation of consumer wants and goals and active involvement in consumer care planning.
- Management of Creative Lifestyle team members and volunteers.
- Work collaboratively with consumers, their families, clinical and care team members across all areas of our facility.
- Provide Allied Health services within scope of practice.
About the benefits
- Salary packaging options (which can add up to $15,900 in tax-free pay per year)
- Security of working for an established service provider that is committed to an independent model of community care.
- Located in a beautiful rural area, 30 minutes from Warwick and Toowoomba
Applications close 4.00pm Wednesday 11 October 2023