An ever evolving, growing, thriving community who pride themselves on being an inclusive organization. Well and truly established and respected within the community given they were founded in 1880. They are now able to pride themselves on establishing the first Dementia Village of its’ kind in Australia. Under my clients’ umbrella is also a traditional Residential Aged Care facility and an extensive community program and now this exciting new initiative – an 8-bed transitional Specialist Dementia Care Unit.
My clients’ brief is to find a Clinical Manager with demonstrated expertise in dementia care and support, with experience in residential, acute or community settings. You will be a leader that has a positive calm and considered approach. You will have the ability to work closely and collaborate with the specialized dementia care in-reach team, allied health providers and the in-house team of health professionals to ensure your success in the role. You will be confident to chair resident focused meetings and have the ability to lead a small workforce.
You will have:
- Current AHPRA registration as a registered nurse without restrictions
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer literacy
- Great time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound clinical reasoning, leadership and education skills to support and model contemporary dementia care practices
- The ability to conduct pre-entry assessments to ensure resident suitability for the unit
- The ability to educate staff
- Empathy, patience and a commitment to building relationships with residents and all key stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
- A generous salary package with not-for-profit salary packaging benefits up to $15,900 per annum plus an additional $2,650 for entertainment benefits
- Paid Dementia training and career development opportunities
- Discounted memberships to local gyms
- Free independent and confidential counselling session through the Employee Assistance Program
- Free parking
- A high staff-to-resident ratio
- Enjoy an environment that strives to achieve Excellence, Integrity, Equality and Respect
- An organization that will provide you with all the tools you need to carry out your role with excellence
Why you should call me now!
- I will represent you to our clients and negotiate on your behalf
- I will support you throughout the recruitment process and ensure you are kept in the loop every step of the way
- With over 23 years of experience in the aged care industry, I am able to provide you with guidance, support and industry knowledge to ensure the best outcome for your future career moves