Deputy Clinical Director Mental Health Services
Based in Gippsland, Latrobe Regional Health are looking for a Deputy Clinical Director to join our Mental Health Executive team on a part time basis.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Mental Health and supporting the Clinical Director of Mental Health, this role plays an important role in providing a high level of clinical leadership within the Mental Health Service at Latrobe Regional Hospital.
LRH employees enjoy access to:
- Free access to our Staff Wellbeing Centre offering a range of health education and wellbeing services
- Access to ongoing development through daily education sessions, bespoke training and career & study support.
- Tailored flexible work options to support work life balance, including ADO’s, 5 weeks leave, regional salary packaging and additional purchased leave.
- Fantastic social club activities and diverse and inclusive workplace activities
- Workplace Wellbeing programs and activities uniquely designed for LRH staff
The successful applicant will:
- Be registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Be a Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (FRANZCP)
- Be able to demonstrate clinical competence at a senior level and adequate experience in the field of psychiatry after obtaining post-graduate qualification
- Have experience in successfully managing multiple stakeholders at all levels and forging partnerships across all areas of the health sector
For more information about this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to contact Sebastiano Romano on (03) 5173 8826 for a confidential discussion.
LRH was proud to be the recipient of the 2022 Premier’s Health Service of the Year (Medium) Award. This prestigious award recognises the amazing work of our team in driving change and improvement in the health outcomes for the Victorian community.
We are located 150 km east of Melbourne, and LRH is the regional provider of a broad range of specialist health services including hospital based, sub-acute and mental health services across Gippsland.
Now is an exciting time to join the LRH team, with $217 million expansion nearing completion, offering improved maternity and paediatric facilities, larger intensive care unit, increase medical and surgical beds and additional operating theatres.
Explore all the great things happening at LRH – www.lrh.com.au and take the next step on your career journey by submitting your application for this and other roles here – https://lrh.mercury.com.au
Diversity and Inclusion
We actively embrace workforce diversity, equity and inclusion, and encourage applications from across our community, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. LRH’s Aboriginal Hospital Liaison Officer is available to support Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent applicants and can be contacted on (03) 5173 8653.
IMPORTANT: All staff employed in the healthcare sector are required to be vaccinated for 3 COVID-19 doses and current season influenza vaccination, unless a valid medical exemption applies.