NTCOSS works in policy areas which impact on those in the Northern Territory (NT) who experience disadvantage and marginalisation. One of our key policy areas is domestic, family and sexual violence. NTCOSS has received funding through Department of Territory Families, Housing and Communities (TFHC) to deliver the Risk Assessment and Management Framework (RAMF) training across the NT.
In order to support the implementation of RAMF through universal services in the NT, TFHC has provided funding to a number of universal services to engage a ‘RAMF Champion’ who will facilitate and support the implementation of RAMF within their organisations (that is, ensuring alignment of their organisation’s policies, governance and operations with the RAMF).
NTCOSS will support the coordination of this RAMF implementation activity across the sector through this newly created role.
This role will ideally be located in Alice Springs, however, Darwin is a viable option. The successful candidate will be employed part time (45-52.5 hours per fortnight), on a fixed term contract to 30 June 2025.
Statement of Duties
Summary of main duties to be performed, listed with equal priority:
a. Support ‘RAMF Champions’
- Develop a broad understanding of the operational models of each of the eight services in receipt of a Supporting RAMF Implementation Grant;
- Work with each of the ‘RAMF Champions’ to develop and implement a tailored RAMF Implementation Plan for their organisation;
- Support each RAMF Champion on the ongoing implementation of their RAMF Organisational Implementation Plan. This may include feedback on documents or process design, or assistance in identifying training; and
- Maintain positive working relationships with the ‘RAMF Champions’ and their employer organisations.
b. Establish and run a RAMF Champions Network
- Establish a RAMF Champions Network with the ‘RAMF Champions’ to enable peer learning and support;
- Undertake all facilitation and administrative arrangements associated with the RAMF Champions Network, and Network meetings.
c. Project Evaluation
- Support a project evaluation within the program logic and evaluation model.
- Share learnings about the progress on the RAMF Champions’ organisational RAMF implementation with the Office of Domestic, Family and Sexual Violence Reduction;
- Attend and support RAMF workshops across the NT throughout the year;
- Share feedback and learnings with the NTCOSS DFSV Senior Policy Officer to inform policy development and implementation;
- Other related duties as required by the Operations Manager or Chief Executive Officer.
View the full position description here: https://ntcoss.org.au/job/dfsv-ramf-implementation-coordinator/.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter of no more than two A4 pages stating why they are suited to this position and the organisation, plus a resume with at least two work related referees.
Applications are to be forwarded to [email protected] or to Recruitment NTCOSS, PO Box 1128, NIGHTCLIFF NT 0814 and received no later than close of business Tuesday 8 August 2023.
Applicants are welcome to contact Michelle Barton, NTCOSS Operations Manager, via [email protected] for further information regarding the position.