Are you a passionate and dedicated clinician with a heart for youth mental health?
Do you thrive in a supportive team environment and want to make a real difference in the lives of young people? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Position: Early Psychosis Clinician
Location: Eastern Suburbs of Perth
Salary: $90,000 – $95,000 per annum plus super, plus salary packaging
Employment Type: Full-time (Part-time or reduced hours considered for the right candidate)
About The Oganisation
Our client is committed to providing exceptional mental health support to young people in the Perth community. They believe that early intervention and compassionate care can change lives, and they are dedicated to making that difference.
As an Early Psychosis Clinician, you will be a crucial member of our dynamic team, reporting directly to the Team Manager. You will have the opportunity to work with high risk young individuals experiencing early psychosis, providing assessment, intervention, and ongoing support. Your role will involve:
- Conducting comprehensive assessments of young individuals
- Developing and implementing individualised care plans
- Delivering evidence-based interventions
- Collaborating closely with a multidisciplinary team
- Monitoring progress and adjusting treatment plans as needed
- Providing education and support to clients and their families
- Contributing to the development and improvement of our services
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary: $90,000 – $95,000 per annum (plus super)
- Salary packaging options for additional tax benefits
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities
- The chance to make a real impact on the lives of young people
- Flexible work arrangements to promote work-life balance
Qualifications and Experience:
- A relevant degree in psychology, social work, or a related field
- Registration or eligibility for registration with the appropriate professional body
- Previous experience working with young individuals with early psychosis or similar mental health issues
- Strong assessment, intervention, and case management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A genuine passion for youth mental health
How to Apply:
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of an organization that is making a real difference in the lives of young people. Apply today and help us create a brighter future for our youth!