At HELP Enterprises, we are proud of our history as we continue to strive to enhance the lifestyle, independence and ambitions of people with disability. Our people are at the heart of what we do, and they continue to deliver high quality services across our Employment, Disability, Commercial and Corporate portfolios. It’s a very exciting time in HELP’s journey, and we are looking for passionate people to HELP make us make a difference.
About the opportunity
Join our dynamic team and develop individually tailored plans to assist and support our jobseekers to gain successful, meaningful and sustainable employment or education. We are seeking empathetic individuals, who are passionate and committed to supporting jobseekers to regain employment. Here is your chance to HELP make a positive difference and change people’s lives through employment.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Actively promote and place jobseekers into employment vacancies and opportunities appropriate to their abilities and interests
- Create interview and job opportunities for clients via marketing activities with employers
- Provide advice, guidance and assistance to job seekers on resume development, job applications, job hunting and interview techniques
- Support the wider team to drive performance and achieve sustainable employment outcomes for jobseekers
- Ensure government standards and contractual obligations are met within the site
This is a permanent full time position Based at:
Competitive base salary + Superannuation + salary packaging + extra 4 paid personal wellbeing leave days!
We are seeking motivated and values driven individuals to join our Employment & Training division as an Employment Coach. Your care and dedication to each jobseeker will be evident by the hard work you put in:
- Prior Employment Services experience will be highly regarded, but not essential
- Strong customer service and reverse marketing, sales or cold calling experience
- Demonstrated ability working towards targets and KPIs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and conflict resolution
- Strong administration and computer skills – ability to learn technical systems
- Resilient in nature and ability to thrive in a continuously changing environment
What’s in it for you?
At Help Enterprises, you will belong to a diverse and inclusive community where differences are embraced and the work that we do, contributes to our mission. As a valued member of our team we’re committed to looking after you, by offering some great benefits including:
- An extra 4 days of paid personal wellbeing leave
- Free Parking on site!
- Excellent Salary sacrificing benefits to increase your take home pay
- HELP Enterprises’ Health and Wellbeing wellness platform
- Global benefits on our rewards platform – Perkbox! Get access to exclusive perks, thousands of deals and discounts for you to use everyday!
- We value the loyalty of our staff and thank you for your contribution through our Service Award Program
- Free counselling sessions through our EAP Program
- Opportunity to make a difference in our community assisting those in need
- Opportunities for ongoing training & professional development
How to apply for this role?
If you are determined to make a difference and want to join our team of HELP Hero’s, we encourage you to submit your application.
Applications close: Applications will be assessed as they are received
Contact: To learn more about this opportunity please contact the Recruitment team on: [email protected]
As part of our recruitment and selection process, all successful candidates must have or be willing to undertake a range of checks including verification of working rights, Working with Children (Blue Card), NDIS Worker Screening (Yellow Card), professional reference checks and a national police check.
If you would like to learn more about working for us or what we do, we encourage you to visit www.helpenterprises.com.au or follow us on LinkedIn