About the Opportunity
The Banyans have an opportunity for Enrolled Nurses and Wellness Coaches to join our multidisciplinary team in Brisbane.
The Banyans Health and Wellness is a unique residence providing a private service for discerning individuals seeking recovery solutions. In a serene environment, our patients rediscover health and wellness following experiences of stress, anxiety, depression, chronic pain, substance misuse, dependency, grief, trauma and eating disorders.
The successful candidate will have advanced organisational and communication skills and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment. This position is central to ensuring that The Banyans Health and Wellness Residence runs smoothly for our guests, and that they achieve the results they desire.
About the Benefits
Our values are Care, Respect and Joy – and they guide everything we do.
You will be part of a visionary healthcare organisation that has a strong sense of mission, coupled with innovation in treatment models. You will have the opportunity to provide excellent customer service in beautiful environments, with an engaged client cohort.
Additionally you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rates
- The flexibility of casual work, with occasional shifts available
- Permanent roles may become available if desired
- Healthy and delicious meals available at nominal cost
- Some professional supervision and wellbeing assistance
- Free parking on site
The Banyans programs are residential based and the ideal candidate will possess the following:
- At least 2 years experience as a Medication Endorsed Enrolled Nurse within a clinical setting or at least 2 years experience as a social worker, support worker, or other allied health worker.
- Flexibility to work across various shifts, including weekends and public holidays
- Mental Health and addictions experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated relevant advanced clinical and problem-solving skills and the ability to respond appropriately in emergency situations.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills and good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
About The Banyans
The Banyans provides a recovery program that supports guests in achieving long-lasting and measurable results. Our comprehensive medical and biopsychosocial approach makes The Banyans Australia’s premium residential recovery program. In a serene environment, our clients rediscover health and wellness following experiences of stress, anxiety, depression, chronic pain, substance misuse, dependency, grief, trauma or eating disorders.
When we started, we asked, ‘What do people need to get well?” and created a program with all of those things.
How to apply
Click on “Apply Now” to submit your resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. The Banyans is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion.
Applications will close when a suitable applicant has been determined so don’t delay, APPLY TODAY!