ProCare Australia are leaders in Recruitment and Labour Hire for the Community Services sector – providing casual, locum and permanent career opportunities.
WOULD YOU LOVE TO REGISTER WITH US?
Looking for a new role, but not finding the right one? We have new roles come in all the time ranging from short term contracts, LOCUMS and permanent employment.
As the needs and demands of the community services sector grows, ProCare Australia is seeking to recruit qualified, flexible, hardworking, passionate and experienced superstars who can help fulfill roles in the Government and Non-Government sector.
Roles we have recently recruited for include-
- Regional Manager- Out Of Home Care
- HR Manager
- Manager- Support Coordinators
- Child and Family Practitioner
- Team Leader- Youth Services ( Aboriginal /Torres Strait Islander Identified)
- Educational Psychologist
- Workplace Health & Safety Officer
- Clinical Manager- Suicide Bereavement
- Youth and Family Case Manager
- Case Manager- Domestic & Family Violence
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, CAPABILITY, AND EXPERIENCE
Qualifications, licences and probity
1. Possession of Bachelor Degree qualification in the community services field such as; Social Work, Behavioural Science, Community Services, Psychology, Youth Justice, Mental health, Community Welfare or Development
2. Valid Queensland Driver’s License;
3. Possession of, or willingness and eligibility to obtain a Blue Card (Working with Children Suitability Card in accordance with the Commission for Children and Young People and Child Guardian Act 2000), and
4. National Police Clearance Check.
Essential Skills / Experience
- Complex Case Management experience in the community services sector
- Effective written and verbal communication
- The ability to apply a reflective approach to practice
- Developed assessment skills
Salary and Benefits
Our roles are paid in line with the SCHADS and salary and benefits may range from $75,000pa or from $41.53 to $64.88 per hour for labour hire.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via our website today at www.procareaustralia.com.au
Or you can email [email protected]