ProCare Australia are leaders in Recruitment and Labour Hire for the Community Services sector – providing casual, locum and permanent career opportunities.
WOULD YOU LOVE TO REGISTER WITH US?
Looking for a new role, but not finding the right one? We have new roles come in all the time ranging from short term contracts, LOCUMS and permanent employment.
As the needs and demands of the community services sector grows, ProCare Australia is seeking to recruit qualified, flexible, hardworking, passionate and experienced superstars who can help fulfill roles in the Government and Non-Government sector.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, CAPABILITY, AND EXPERIENCE
Qualifications, licences and probity
- Hold a 3- or 4-year tertiary qualification in Social Work, Human Services or related discipline.
- Knowledge of the child protection system with experience in the support and mentoring of children and young people in out of home care would be desirable.
- You will have a genuine desire to help people and willingness to learn and develop your skills.
- Valid Queensland Driver’s License;
- You must hold a positive notice in the Working with Children Check (Blue Card) and be able to obtain a positive Police Check and any other legislatively required personal history screening as required.
- Be able to provide evidence of current vaccination against whooping cough or willingness to obtain prior to commencement, unless applicable exemption provided.
Duties will Include
- Assessing carers and helping to educate and develop their skills and knowledge regarding the support of children living in out of home care.
- You will be the first point of call for Foster & Kinship Carers.
- Build effective relationships with young people that are living in foster care and work to support them therapeutically with a range of stakeholders (Department of Child Safety, QLD Health and QLD Education).
- Support and educate carers about the Child Protection system and support them to understand the legislation and what this means for them and the children they care for.
Salary and Benefits
This position offers a competitive hourly rate of $41.52 to $44.68 plus superannuation (dependent on qualifications and experience). You will also have the opportunity to increase your take-home pay by salary sacrificing and other benefits (more information below).
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via our website today at www.procareaustralia.com.au
Or you can email [email protected]