Engage Psychology is seeking experienced Behaviour Support Clinicians to join our multidisciplinary team for a three month contract. We are situated a 40 minute drive from Brisbane (avoiding peak hour traffic chaos!), located in Ipswich City.
Engage Psychology is an Ipswich based therapy service delivering high quality care to clients across the developmental spectrum, with a range of presentations. The Engage culture is one of collaboration, encouragement, and people who are passionate about helping people live better lives. You will be part of a team who values our clinician’s opportunities for growth, pursuit of interests, and excellence in clinical skills.
Our Behaviour Support Practitioners conduct positive behaviour support work for people living with a disability, and who experience challenging behaviours. We are seeking a highly experienced and qualified practitioner to join the team for a three month contract. The candidate will have an excellent understanding of positive behaviour support, restrictive practices, and writing/ evaluating positive behaviour support plans.
The role is open to psychologists, social workers, occupational therapists, and nurses with credentials in positive behaviour support.
Our team are passionate about all things psych (PBS, neuro, clinical, trauma, and everything in between). We conduct high quality psychological assessment, produce training and we are exploring research opportunities to improve the knowledge base of treatment in the private sector.
- Formal training in positive behaviour support and experience in writing and implementing plans.
- Strong knowledge of legislations and best practice regarding positive behaviour support.
- Dedicated to advocating for people who can’t advocate for themsleves.
- A desire to mentor clinicians.
- A self-starter who is passionate about delivering high quality services.
- Takes ownership of client work and associated responsibilities.
- Has a strong ethical compass and cultivates credibility.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The A-Team in Reception and Admin support
- Access to supervision
- Well-appointed office space
- Excellent remuneration
- Collaborative team
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter through Seek.
We are seeking an immediate start for the right candidate.