Hearth Allied Health is an Allied Health NDIS-registered provider. We are offering a unique opportunity for you to be a part of a friendly growing PBS and Allied Health team.
PBS and Allied Health work closely with clients, their families, support workers and other professionals to achieve their goals.
At Hearth, we strive to be a driving force for positive change within the sector and to create an environment that nurtures and supports both our clients and employees.
Why work at Hearth Allied Health?
- Highly supportive and committed allied health team
- Experienced PBS Director and Allied Health Manager
- Opportunities to supervise and lead others
- Founded on lived experience
- Flexible, family friendly workplace
- Multiple office locations with great facilities and technology
- Realistic KPIs
- Professional Development budget & time allocation
- Laptop & iPhone provided
- Travel reimbursed
- Both Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities on offer
- Experienced PBS Practitioner with a positive, contemporary attitude to disability
- Clinically accomplished and confident with leadership capabilities
- Skilled in the provision of Supervision
- Good working knowledge of the NDIS
- The ability to engage and quickly build rapport
- An understanding of the legislation surrounding restrictive practices in NDIS context and the responsibilities of behaviour support practitioners
- Excellent case noting and report writing skills
- Enjoy a challenge, innovation and being a part of an interdisciplinary team
- Willing to occasionally travel between our offices
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant professional stream; Psychology, Behaviour Analysis, Social Work, Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy or other relevant qualification
- Experience in the disability, counselling, family services or mental health sectors.
- Current experience and registration as an NDIS Behaviour Support Practitioner at proficient level or above (self-assessment pending formal registration is acceptable).
- Employee Working with Children Check/NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Current driving license and car
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please include a cover letter addressing the key assessment criteria when applying.