Family Centre Statewide Coordinator – Mental Health and Wellbeing Connect
• Full time role
• Salary: $115,122
• Start Date: When can you get here?
• Reports to: Director System Reform
• Location: Tandem Office (some hybrid capacity)
Fantastic opportunity to bring your lived experience as a family, carer or supporter to make a difference to the mental health and wellbeing system in Victoria.
Tandem is an organisation growing in size and influence. If you are passionate about the place of families (birth or choice) in the mental health system, know how important change is, and keen to work with likeminded people, then join us!
SCOPE OF POSITION:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and have an impact on this new and important reform for family, carers and supporters. The Family Centre Coordinator is a unique role which plays a key part in ensuring the Mental Health and Wellbeing Connect Centres are implementing a consistent model of care across all Centres. This role will lead the Statewide Support and Coordination Service (SSCS) and work in collaboration with providers and other experts to identify and prioritise organisation and workforce needs, while supporting the Centres to provide safe and high-quality service delivery and practice, to improve the wellbeing of family, carers and supporters. .
In this role you will:
• Support the Centres to maintain organisational processes and inter-Centre networks which facilitate a thriving lived and living experience (LLE) workforce.
• Ensure the family and carer-led workforce of the Centres is developed, supported, connected, and maintained.
• Collaborate with Centre providers to strengthen service quality and drive continuous improvement, fostering adaptiveness and collaborative problem-solving.
• Provide line management to the SSCS team members.
• Influence culture change in the wider mental health and wellbeing system by promoting awareness of the Centres and the importance of family, carer and supporter
inclusion across the system.
• Identify and assist in the integration of the Centres in the reformed mental health system and in related sectors.
• Facilitate knowledge exchange and innovation across Centre providers to facilitate workforce development and cross-regional Centre collaboration and connection.
• In collaboration with key stakeholders, set research and knowledge translation priorities to promote best practice approaches, service elements and service model improvements.
If you want to use your skills to help build and influence the future of mental health reform and are keen to work with a bunch of committed and likeminded people this could be the role for you, apply directly or call to discuss the role further.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT TANDEM:
• Join our supportive and friendly team at a time of real growth and change
• Salary packaging up to $15,899 per annum
• Meals and Entertainment card
• Generous leave package
• An Employee Assistance Program to support employees
• Professional development opportunities
• Flexibility and consideration for employees with caring responsibilities
A position description is attached.