Tradewind are seeking qualified and experienced social workers to support vulnerable families, providing comprehensive case management and crisis supports. Multiple roles are available varying in duration, location, and across crisis supports and case management programs.
- Provide client-centred case management to families through trauma informed frameworks
- Provide risk assessments and safety planning
- Develop individual case plans with clients, addressing their needs and goals
- Build and maintain positive relationships with partner organisations
- Maintain accurate and up to date records for all clients
You must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, or related discipline; OR are currently undertaking tertiary studies
- Experience in completing risk assessment and safety plans
- Previous case management or intake assessment experience working with vulnerable families
- Demonstrated understanding and experience of family services, family violence trauma, crisis response, and social justice
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children’s Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne’s leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email [email protected] or phone (03) 9081 0562 and ask for one of our Family Services team members
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.