Permanent Part-Time and Casual Positions available
Located in Mitcham or Kew
Eastern Palliative Care is a not-for-profit organisation that delivers home-based palliative care to clients and their families living within the Eastern Metropolitan Region of Melbourne.
As an organisation EPC takes pride in its values; Compassion, Dignity, Excellence and Empowerment and their overall dedication to client centred care in our local community.
EPC respects all individuals and promotes equity and inclusion of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of all genders, sexual orientations, abilities, ages, racial, cultural and religious backgrounds and socio- economic status.
EPC currently has a permanent part-time and casual work available (2-5 shifts per week)
This role is suitable for experienced, suitably qualified, social workers, psychologists, or counsellors only.
To be successful, you will have:
- A mandatory relevant tertiary qualification in Social Work or Psychology, or Counselling.
- Ability to conduct psychosocial and spiritual assessment, planning and evaluation.
- Ability to provide counselling interventions to meet the needs of clients and their carers/families.
- Knowledge of current loss, grief and bereavement theory and practice.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Current drivers’ license and good driving record plus your own car that can be used.
- Experience working as part of an interdisciplinary team and in community palliative care will be well regarded.
- Up to date vaccinations as per relevant government mandates for health care workers.
Written applications, including Resume and Cover letter addressing the key criteria in the Position Description, to be emailed to [email protected] by 5:00pm on Thursday 28th September, although applicants may be interviewed prior to the closing date.
The Position Description for this role is available here or from www.epc.asn.au.