Tradewind are seeking qualified and experienced social workers with a minimum 12 months professional experience to support women, children and families impacted by family violence via short-medium term wrap around case management services.
Multiple positions available across Northern Melbourne, dull-time, part-time and afterhours options.
- Provide client-centred case management to women through trauma informed, systems, and developmental frameworks
- Complete comprehensive risk assessments and safety planning using MARAM framework
- Develop individual case plans with clients, addressing their needs and goals
- Build and maintain positive relationships with partner organisations
- Maintain accurate and up to date records for all clients
You must have:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, or related discipline; OR are currently undertaking tertiary studies in line with Rec 209
- Strong understanding of risk and safety with experience completing risk assessments using MARAM Framework
- Previous experience working with vulnerable individuals and families, ideally in a similar family violence service
- Demonstrated understanding of family violence, trauma, crisis response, and social justice
You will also have or be willing to obtain a Police Check, a Working with Children’s Check, and be able to provide 2 professional referees.
The organisation has an Equal Opportunity Exemption and applications for this role are open to female candidates only under Section 28 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010.
Why work with Tradewind?
Tradewind Australia is Melbourne’s leading agency recruiting for the Social Services sector. We pride ourselves on the strong and long-standing relationships we have formed with our clients and candidates.
- Your own consultant who will work hard to secure you the right roles for your skill set
- Access to roles offered exclusively through Tradewind
- Flexible hours improving your work/life balance
- No joining fees
How to apply:
- Follow the link provided (or visit our website and click contact us, then apply now)
- Fill in as much detail as you can on the application form and upload your resume
- Contact the office directly if you have any queries regarding your application however, please allow some time for your application to be processed
- If you would like more information about the roles, please email [email protected] or phone (03) 9081 0562 and ask for one of our Family Services team members
Join the Tradewind team and apply now!
TRADEWIND AUSTRALIA IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
1800 989 025