Some of the perks of joining our team include:
- Family friendly practice
- Well established practice (operating for over 25 yrs) with excellent referral base
- Mentoring & monthly Clinical consults provided
- Amazing admin team so you can focus on clinical tasks
- Established systems and processes in place to make your job easier
- Light and airy consulting rooms with a fantastic coffee shop downstairs
We are a vibrant, fun loving crew who love celebrating birthdays and special events with sweet or savoury delights! Our wonderful admin team pay close attention to the individual needs of our team members, whether it be making sure that there are gluten free cookies in the kitchen or help with tracking your clinical admin tasks.
When my husband Pascal and I took over the practice in 2015, our goal was to create a family friendly, warm and supportive place for team members to grow and thrive. Given that the very first psych to join our team is still with us 7 years later we think we have achieved that! As the parents of two children, we understand that children get sick and that parents need time off to attend special events such as book parades & to create memories during school holidays etc.
Former team member, Jennifer Molinari (Psychologist) describes APP as a “‘special kind of practice. Everyone puts our clients first, from reception staff through to our Director. What’s also great is support I receive as clinician is more than I could hope for, it’s not your typical private practice”. If this sounds like the type of practice that you would like to join then please read on.
We are seeking a friendly, caring, client focused Psychologist/Mental Health Social Workers to provide psychological treatment to our clients. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, who is a team player and has a desire to learn and grow throughout their career.
- child and adolescent specific case load, or
- adult case load, or
- mixed case load (children, teens and adults)
About the role:
- 2-4 days per week, multiple roles available
- Contractor or employee model
If you would like to be considered for this amazing opportunity, then please send your resume with cover letter outlining available days and areas of interest to Michelle Grosvenor (Clinical Director/Principal Psychologist) at [email protected] as soon as possible.