The Functional Recovery Team Clinician is responsible for the intake and assessment of young people presenting to the service, determining suitability of the program, and co-ordinate care for young people within the consortium. This includes ensuring treatment goals are met and adjusting provisions to help the young person meet their identified needs and goals.
- Mental Health Clinician – Occupational Therapist, Psychologist, Social Worker , RN
- Some Work from Home WFH, Flexibility & great Benefits inc Salary packaging
- Career development and progression opportunities
headspace Early Psychosis, run by Uniting, is an early intervention service for young people aged 12 to 25 years. The service provides long term case management and therapeutic intervention to young people who are experiencing a first episode of psychosis or shorter term to those who are at risk of experiencing psychosis.
Functional Recovery Team is one of the areas. It gives support on daily living, social functioning, vocational and educational goals of the person.
The Clinician will deliver intake, triage and biopsychosocial assessment functions, as well as risk assessment, case formulations and therapeutic interventions in line with best practice
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Nursing or Social Work with full registration or provisional with AHPRA or eligible for membership with the AASW.
- Demonstrated experience of clinical practice within the mental health field (includes clinical placements and relevant volunteer work such as Lifeline).
- Demonstrated ability to deliver intake, triage and biopsychosocial assessment functions, as well as risk assessment, case formulations and therapeutic interventions in line with best practice.
- Demonstrated ability to provide evidence-based clinical mental health practice
- Willingness to collaboratively plan and coordinate a comprehensive bio-psycho-social approach and interventions to meet the needs of consumers.
- Ability and willingness to maintain documentation of clinical care and actively contribute to clinical review processes and planning for consumers within a recovery framework.
- Current Drivers Licence.
To Apply, click the Apply button & attach your Resume and Cover Letter addressing the Position criteria.
Benefits & culture
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from a diverse cultural background are encouraged to apply.
- Salary packaging entitlements, company rewards
- Ongoing training & development, including cultural awareness training
- Career progression & development opportunities