Rehab Management is one of Australia’s most recognisable occupational rehabilitation providers with a multi-disciplinary allied health team providing care to people injured as a result of workplace injury, car accident or military both active duty and veterans.
Relocate to sunny Newcastle & be led an industry leading Rehabilitation Counsellor!
WHAT MAKES OCCUPATIONAL REHABILITATION GREAT
You are NOT just one piece of someone’s recovery, you support them through their whole rehabilitation journey. You will become a rehab expert and act as the participant’s advocate and their educator as you guide them through what can be a tough process for them.
Here is what the reality of this role is:
- Assessing injured workers to determine the best way to help them get back to work.
- Visiting workplaces to gain an understanding of what challenges an injured worker may face
- Providing clinical opinions and justification to insurers through report writing
- Educating workplaces on how to prevent workplace injuries
- Case managing complex injuries and liaising with treating doctors and health professionals
WHY THE REHAB MANAGEMENT ACADEMY IS FOR YOU
When you graduate, you have all the clinical tools to become an amazing clinician, but you need the right support and development to get there. We run an in-depth nationwide 6-month induction program for all our graduates, by the end of which you’ll be imbedded into this award-winning business and become a top-quality clinician!
What we do that makes our academy so successful? The basics – but done properly!
- Support + onboarding – double the face-time with your manager, buddying mentorship program with a peer of same discipline, national discipline leads to ask questions to
- Structure + exposure – monthly discipline-specific education workshops, reduced ramp up of work responsibilities so that you are not overwhelmed in your first months
- Culture – we offer the best of both worlds! Fun collaborative office where you will make lifelong friends, but also very flexible working from home options
- Progression – this is why occupational rehab is such a good choice. If you want to develop leadership or specialised clinical skills – this sector is for you
Once our graduates finish their 6-month induction here, they never want to leave. A lot of our senior leadership team joined our academy as graduates – that could be you too. Learn more about Toby’s journey with the business in the video above – he’s actually been promoted again since that video was made!
WHY WE LOVE WORKING AT REHAB MANAGEMENT
Rehab Management is truly all about its people – it is why so many of our staff have had such long tenures with the business. What makes us so different from other occ rehab providers?
- We invest in our people – highly experienced managers & the best onboarding in the industry
- We value work/life balance – 4 “You” days extra leave, pet, volunteer & parental leave + true hybrid working
- We reward your hard work – industry-leading 20% quarterly bonus on base + additional bonuses
- We shake things up – Arriba are innovators & disrupters
- Our service to clients is multi-award-winning – work with us and work with some of the best in Australia!
As part of the Arriba Group, we were proud to be voted #1 Best Place To Work 2022 in Healthcare by the Australian Financial Review – this commitment to a quality life for our staff and clients is why.
WHAT DRIVES US? QUALITY
Our founder Marcella Romero – an OT by trade and the sole owner & operator of the Arriba Group – opens every town hall meeting with:
“My #1 priority is not for us to be the biggest business in Australia – I want us to be the best” – that commitment to quality runs through every level of our business.
“Focus on quality work, and the billables will automatically follow – not the other way around” – too many occ rehab brands focus just on numbers, our focus is quality work.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN OUR TEAM
- Tertiary qualification in rehabilitation counselling (mandatory requirement)
- Eligible for ASORC/RCAA registration (mandatory requirement)
- A commitment to being the best – we will provide you a phenomenal onboarding & the tools to excel
- A passion for helping people navigate complex rehabilitation plans – you love what you do
- A fantastic stakeholder manager – you need to be an effective communicator
- Arriba is made up of innovators – we want our staff to bring new ideas to the table
- Fun & energy! We are a vibrant & diverse team who really enjoys working together
We put people first. Let’s create the future together. We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability. We are happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs.
A current Australian driver’s license and satisfactory police check to meet the requirements of the role. Mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations will be required for this position, in accordance with relevant Public Health Orders across all States and Territories. In these circumstances, evidence of vaccination will be required prior to an offer of employment.