- Open to both fulltime and part-time hours supporting our clients around Far North Coast
- Work for a top NFP provider with a strong 75-year history of providing care
- Be part of a warm, friendly, and supportive team
- Utilise your clinical skills to empower older people to remain living in the community
- Access to a supportive Allied Health team and clinical supervision to assist your career growth
- Stability working for an established, industry leading aged care provider
- Competitive financial benefits including salary packaging with tax free component
- Flexible working arrangements and work from home
- Access to in-house learning and development programs
About the role
This role is based around Far North Coast and is open to both fulltime & part time hours with flexible working arrangements and work from home.
Now is a great time to join BaptistCare and empower our clients to live their best possible lives, using the Well-Living approach to home care.
Well-Living involves working with our clients to optimise their physical, mental, and social resources so that they can make the most of each day, in the way that is most important to them.
The Health and Well-Living Consultant role will assist in the development of a holistic support plan that incorporates preventative and re-ablement strategies for our clients, as well as deliver discipline specific interventions to engage and empower our clients.
- A degree qualified Allied Health Professional (Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist) with current AHPRA registration
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in community aged care services including:
- experience with the provision of Allied Health assessment and intervention to clients presenting with complex conditions and situations
- experience with multidisciplinary teamwork
- innovative service provision and the ability to facilitate and drive change
- advanced clinical reasoning skills and an ability to operate autonomously with minimal direct supervision
- comprehensive understanding of health and well-living models, including re-ablement and restorative care models
- Current unrestricted NSW/ACT Driver’s licence and access to a reliable registered vehicle with a minimum of Third Party Insurance
- Current first aid certificate or willingness to obtain
BaptistCare support thousands of people across 75 locations in NSW and the ACT. From humble beginnings in 1944, BaptistCare has grown into one of the nation’s most respected care and community services providers.
We’re a not-for-profit organisation that connects with families, communities, and thousands of individuals. You may know us for our aged care services – we also give back to the community through domestic violence prevention initiatives, affordable housing, and offering no-interest loans to the disadvantaged.
We love what we do and the communities we help. With us you can deliver life-transforming care, create a career you’ll love, and join a team who make a difference.
Successful applications will be subject to a police background check.
“I have been an OT for many years now, and I can honestly say that working for BaptistCare and being part of the Allied Health team is the happiest I have been in my OT working life! As an organisation I really do believe we assist our clients to live their best lives, and I am thankful I can be part of that process.” – Robyn (Occupational Therapist)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply and attach your CV and cover letter outlining how you meet the selection criteria outlined above. Apply Now!
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. Closing Date is subject to change without notice.
Need more information? For role related queries or questions, please contact Jessica Wheatley on 0490 497 700.
We will not be needing the assistance of recruitment agencies at this time.
BaptistCare – Transforming lives by expressing the love of Christ.