The purpose of Family Services Australia is to create positive change in families under stress, as well as a safer and more caring environment for families.
- Qualiﬁed psychologist who is currently registered as a psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA); OR a qualiﬁed allied health professional who has a degree or graduate diploma relevant to the services they are delivering in either:
- Allied health services or behavioural services
- Social Work
- Rehabilitation Counselling
- Other allied health qualiﬁcations
- Demonstrated ability to provide, plan and coordinate high quality and evidence-based individualised psychological assessment and intervention via face-to-face and telehealth service delivery
- Experience working from a trauma-informed framework and ensuring a high standard of care, quality assurance, and risk management for all clients and demonstrated capacity to implement principles of reﬂective practice and self-care within a team.
- Excellent organisation, time management, and problem-solving skills with demonstrated capacity to manage a caseload with varied and complex presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrated capacity for proactive liaison with relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to commit to a permanent part time role with 0830AM – 1700PM shifts, ideally 3 days per week but this can be flexible for the right candidate.
- Current Working with Children Check & Unrestricted drivers License.
Family Services Australia is an employer of equal opportunity and encourages CALD, LGBTQIA+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply. As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
About the Position
The Health & Wellbeing Practitioner will provide mental health and associated supports to consumers either face-to-face or via telehealth. Services provided will be based on the Practitioner’s qualiﬁcations and level of experience and oﬀered to consumers across the lifespan. The practitioner will assist consumers facing barriers to employment and help to get them workforce-ready.
The Health & Wellbeing Practitioner will manage a caseload ratio that accommodates program KPIs, working with a trauma-informed and culturally sensitive practice framework. The Practitioner will be expected to work collaboratively with team members, other FSA Service Streams, and key stakeholders including other health care professionals and external organisations.
This is a unique opportunity to join a caring, supportive and award-winning community organisation, which has provided more than 30 years of trusted local support to clients and is now expanding to increase support within the local community.
Benefits and Perks
- Remuneration is negotiable based on qualiﬁcations, skills and experience;
- Flexible hours;
- Professional, community-focused and person-centered team culture;
- Quarterly Community Support Framework (CSF) 360-degree appraisals;
- Annual Training Needs Analysis and Training, Learning and Development Plan;
- Charity Salary Packaging A$15,900 tax-free;
- Rostered Days Oﬀ (RDOs);
- Access to Internal Supervision; and
- Paid Annual Family Days Quarterly, Easter and Christmas;
If you are interested in this position, apply below with an up to date resume and cover letter!