Are you passionate about promoting holistic employee wellness and creating a positive work environment?
Health and Wellbeing Specialist
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Workplace Health and Wellbeing Specialist to join this large vibrant and innovative People & Culture team of this community focused organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Health, Safety and Wellbeing, you will play pivotal role in promoting role in enhancing the overall health, happiness, and productivity of the entire workforce.
With the field of wellbeing dynamic and ever evolving, you will bring your adaptability and openness to learning about new trends, best practices, and emerging research to ensure relevance and effectiveness across all programs.
About the role;
- Create and implement a comprehensive Wellbeing strategic plan that aligns with the company’s values, mission, and legislative requirements.
- Set measurable goals and objectives to improve wellbeing across the entire business
- Design, implement, and manage comprehensive wellbeing programs that encompass physical, mental, and emotional wellness. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the alignment of programs with organizational goals.
- Lead the development and implementation of mental health and physical health support services and oversee the intervention of referral services.
- Recommend and implement educational programs and awareness campaigns to promote mental and physical health, stress management, resilience, and overall wellbeing. Enhance awareness of available resources.
- Develop and execute initiatives that encourage healthy behaviours, such as fitness challenges, smoking cessation programs, and ergonomic improvements. Monitor the effectiveness of initiatives and adjust strategies as needed.
- Work closely with leadership to provide insights into employee wellbeing trends and recommend strategies for improvement. Communicate the value of wellbeing initiatives through various channels to ensure maximum participation and engagement.
What you will bring;
- A degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Public Health, or a related field, with a strong foundation in wellbeing concepts and practices.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, implementing, and evaluating successful wellbeing programs within a corporate setting.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to connect with employees at all levels, provide support, and conduct impactful workshops.
- Proven ability to identify wellbeing challenges, analyze data, and develop creative solutions. Adapt to changing circumstances and bring innovation to wellbeing initiatives.
- A team-oriented approach with the capability to collaborate effectively across departments and levels to integrate wellbeing into the company culture.
Do you have a passion for improving the lives of others and fostering a healthy, positive work environment?
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link provided. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Cara Carrodus at Hudson on (08) 6186 0550, quoting Ref No. 231549.