- $55.00 – $65.00 per hour
- Government Department role
- Open for Psychologist, Social Workers, Mental Health Nurses and Occupational Therapist, Counsellor
ACM Healthcare is working on behalf of a Federal Government Department to source a Intake Allocator to work within the veteran community. The role is based in Ipswich, QLD.
Intake Allocators will conduct intake assessments, which include screenings for family and domestic violence, to determine the client’s suitability for counseling for couples and families.
Job Description or Duties:
- Collaboratively manage the regional allocation queue through liaison and consultation
- Conduct intake assessments to inform suitability for couples and family counselling, including Family and Domestic Violence screening
- Conduct counselling intake assessment for internal referral from Community and Peer Advisors and Clinical Care Coordinators, as required.
- Liaison with either Client Assist Contact Centre or the client directly to obtain further information as appropriate.
- Matching of clients to appropriate OPCs or In-Centre staff based on client need.
- Qualifications as an AHPRA registered Psychologist or Psychologist with Provisional Registration / Mental Health Occupational Therapist / Mental Health Registered Nurse with full AHPRA registration, OR
- Qualification as a Social Worker eligible for membership of the Australian Association Social Workers (AASW) and eligible to apply for Mental Health accreditation, OR
- Qualifications as a Counsellor with a minimum Level 4 Australian Counselling Association registration.