Marathon Health is a not-for-profit, registered charity with a vision of enabling communities to thrive through improved health and wellbeing.
We are looking for an Intake and Assessment Officer to join our team in Bathurst or Dubbo, NSW. The vacancy is Full Time, 75 hours per fortnight, and will be ongoing.
What’s on offer
- Tax Free Salary Packaging– Up to $15,900 per year and an additional $2,650 on meal entertainment, accommodation and venue hire
- Novated leasing – save on your car and running costs
- Retail discounts and cashback through our employee savings program
- Up to 25 days annual leave per year, plus additional leave over Christmas/New Year
- Access to Professional Development allowance and study leave
- Positive workplace culture that values inclusion, innovation & employee growth
The Intake and Assessment Officer role
- Conducts phone assessments within scope of role, and maintain intake & referral systems
- Provides administration support to our friendly multidisciplinary team
- Is a client-centred role ensuring efficient and timely access to appropriate clinical services
- First point of contact for a team making a genuine difference in our community
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience and an ability to undertake assessments of people experiencing mental illness
- A demonstrated high level of communication skills and ability to work with a range of stakeholders
- The ability to take an empathetic approach whilst providing intake services over the phone
- A proactive approach to solving problems, multitask and effectively manage work deadlines
- Strong skills in document management and electronic client records in a confidential manner
- A demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment within a multidisciplinary team
Full responsibilities of this role may be viewed on the Position Description found at marathonhealth.com.au/careers
- Upload your current Resume/CV and a Cover Letter outlining your suitability for the role.
- Applications close Monday, 4 September 2023. Applications are reviewed as we receive them, so this job listing may close if a suitable candidate is found before this date.
For more information on who we are and the benefits of working for us, visit marathonhealth.com.au, or follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for our roles, including First Nations peoples and people with lived experience of mental health.
Applicants must be willing to obtain a valid Working with Children Check (WWCC) clearance, and agree to undertake a national police screening check prior to commencing employment.