- Part-time, 45.6hrs per fortnight – work across 5 days during school hours
- Fixed-term contract until 30/06/2025
- Playford location
What we offer:
- Flexible working options – tell us what you need for that work-life balance*
- Access to our fantastic salary packaging options – increase your take home pay by decreasing the amount of tax you pay with $15,899 tax free each year
- Meal Entertainment and Holiday Accommodation Card provides you with an additional $2,650 tax free per year
- Paid parental leave, including superannuation paid on parental leave
- Genuine career development opportunities across the organisation
- Discounted motor vehicles and gym memberships
- BUPA and Medibank health cover discounts
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program for you, and your family
*AnglicareSA offers a range of flexible working arrangements that are aimed at meeting your diverse needs and the different operating environments across AnglicareSA. This includes working from home, part-time work, compressed working weeks and flexible working hours. The suitability of different arrangements will depend on your individual needs, the position you are applying for, and team and customer requirements. You are encouraged to discuss your needs during the application process.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a passionate individual with fantastic communication skills who loves working in a team environment but can also power on solo. The Intake & Assessment Worker is the first point of contact for individuals and services requesting information and support relating to AnglicareSA Community Financial Services, including financial counselling, financial literacy, and microfinance programs.
You will have an eye for detail and enjoy juggling tasks, talking to community members and other agencies, managing appointments, and providing referral pathways that support and enhance a client’s life and living skills.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Assess clients’ needs and manage appropriate referrals to programs within Community Financial Services
- Provide a flexible and innovative range of supports to individuals and families
- Communicate effectively with clients and team members regarding client requirements
- Manage and maintain the intake process to improve customer service and deliver best practice
- Complete all intake and Assessment documentation including statistical records
What do you need to bring?
- Tertiary education in Community Services or other relevant discipline, or demonstrable experience in a related field
- Diploma in Financial Counselling or working towards (desirable)
- Experience and knowledge relating to financial literacy in the community (desirable)
- Experience in telephone intake role (desirable)
Who is AnglicareSA?
As one of SA’s largest social services provider, AnglicareSA makes a positive difference to the lives of more than 50,000 people each year. Our over 2000 employees, and 300 volunteers support individuals, families and communities, responding to their immediate need and working with them to build capacity to restore and maintain dignity and control in their lives. Our services are broad, supporting people at every stage of life.
We believe in social justice, the equal worth of each citizen, equality of opportunity and the importance of strong communities. Together we change lives.
How to Apply:
View the attached Job Description via the vacancy’s application page on the AnglicareSA website for further details on the role requirements.
If this sounds like you please click on Apply and submit your application!
We do not accept applications via email but, for more information, please contact: Sarah, Recruitment Business Partner at [email protected]
Applications close Friday 1st September 2023
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date. Applications may also close before this date.
At AnglicareSA, we want everyone to feel that they can be themselves and that they belong. We value diversity and inclusion and the benefits this brings to the people who work with us and the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and abilities.
We are committed to the employment of First Nations people. Please contact the person listed above to discuss joining AnglicareSA and visit our website for details on our Aboriginal Services and to access AnglicareSA’s Reconciliation Action Plan.
AnglicareSA is a White Ribbon organisation committed to the prevention of violence against women.