- Make a difference in the lives of people experiencing financial hardship
- No experience necessary – full training provided!
- Full time contracts available until June 2025
What is the Household Energy Efficiency Scheme?
The Household Energy Efficiency Scheme (HEES) aims to assist up to 9,000 households experiencing financial hardship to improve energy literacy, reduce energy consumption and bills, connect to appropriate energy and complementary services and support, and identify and remove barriers to accessing energy efficient appliances, technologies and goods.
Intake & Assessment Workers will be responsible for:
- Providing a person-centered first point of call for customers and seamless connection with an Energy Coach
- Working with customers to collect information in order to assess their eligibility for energy efficiency assessments
- Maintaining the customer database in an efficient manner and assist with reporting as needed
- Being a central contact for Synergy to ensure timely collection of customer energy usage and relevant communication
We are offering full time, maximum term contracts until June 2025, with the roles based in Armadale.
Full training will be provided to all successful applicants. We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate:
- High level interpersonal skills with an ability to relate to a wide range of clients in need of assistance, including clients from Aboriginal and culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- Well-developed computer literacy skills, and the ability to learn new systems
- Ability to efficiently identify client needs and prioritise accordingly
- Ability to plan work and maintain accurate records
- Ability to be flexible and work effectively under pressure in a team environment
- The ability to maintain high quality standards and attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Successful applicants must have a current National Police Clearance.
Impact and benefits
In this role, you will make an impact to the lives of families and communities across the state. In return for your drive and commitment, we provide the support of an inclusive and welcoming community which places people at the heart of all the work we do.
- $62,182 per annum (pro rata) plus 11% superannuation
- In addition to your remuneration, you will enjoy generous tax-free salary packaging benefits where you can package up to $15,900 per annum and not pay tax on that amount
- Additional 3 days (pro-rata) leave per year
If the opportunity excites you to develop your career in an organisation whose values align with yours then we want to hear from you. To apply, please click on the apply button and follow the prompts attaching a current detailed resume and covering letter.
Applications must be received by 9am Monday 14 August 2023. Suitable applicants will be shortlisted as they present themselves – don’t delay applying!
Applicants must be available to commence in the role from 28 August 2023.
Child Safe: Anglicare WA is committed to providing safe environments where children and young people feel valued, respected and are protected from abuse and harm.
Inclusive: We actively promote a working environment that values diversity and inclusion. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQ+ and people with a disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.
Voice to Parliament: Anglicare WA is committed to walking alongside First Nations people and support the establishment of a Voice to Parliament, enshrined in the Constitution.
Unsolicited referrals from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.