Family Law Services Practices through an integrated suite of services utilising: Mediation, child-informed practice, evidence-based group programs, counselling, coaching, needs/risk assessments, and referral feedback-loops.
This role will be providing the first point of contact for families, supporting them to navigate the family law sector throughout the separation process, with the objective of reducing conflict, increasing their child-focus, and improving their post-separation parenting relationships.
What you will do:
• Working in a dynamic and changing work environment.
• Intake and assessment, family, and safety screening.
• Counselling couples and individuals.
• Navigating the client journey.
• Casework with clients, implementing and supporting case plans.
• Solutions focused and interpersonal communication skills.
• Report writing, case notes, data collection and data entry.
• Working with online systems and technology.
• Working in and contributing to healthy team environments.
Who we are looking for:
• A Bachelor level qualification in Social Work or related discipline
• A post graduate qualification in Family Therapy
• Experience and qualifications in Couple or Individual Counselling
• Experienced in delivering group work
• Graduate Diploma in Family Dispute Resolution
• Valid Australian Driving Licence
• Full time Permanent role
• Ex-gratia days Easter & Christmas
• SCHCADS 5 $93,860 plus super
• Salary packaging of $15,900 plus $2650 meals and entertainment
• Work with a great team leader who is very supportive within a well established team
To be successful, you will be required to meet our Safety Screening requirements, and this will include relevant police checks and hold a valid and current WWCC for VIC.
OzChild is committed to the employment of Aboriginal people and providing a work environment in which Aboriginal peoples’ cultures, beliefs and values are acknowledged and respected, and in which the individual career goals and personal aims of Aboriginal staff are identified, promoted and achieved.
OzChild is a child-safe organisation committed to protecting children and young people from all forms of abuse, bullying, exploitation and neglect, and to creating environments in all our programs and services where children are safe and feel safe.
OzChild is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals of diverse backgrounds to apply.