Monash IVF Group is renowned for advancing the delivery of reproductive health services for contemporary lifestyles. As leaders in our field, we offer a dynamic workplace to those seeking to make a difference. You’ll be joining a team of multidisciplinary specialists who collaborate to improve the experience and outcomes for patients with care and compassion.
Monash IVF Group values each and every one of our employees
Leading the evolution of care also means caring for our people. We ensure all employees feel included, supported and valued. Being part of the Monash IVF Group gives you access to many benefits, including the following:
- A Learning & Development Framework that supports your professional development
- Access to a contemporary Employee Assistance Program for employee wellbeing; physical, mental, social and financial.
- Discounts on MIVFG fertility and ultrasound services
- Paid IVF Leave
- Paid Parental Leave – 12 weeks plus superannuation
A role with unique responsibilities
An IVF Counsellor plays an integral part of a patient’s journey at Monash IVF. You are the person our patients engage within our clinic and deliver exceptional counselling services. With passion for outstanding customer service, supported by highly developed skills in counselling, you will directly enhance the patient experience. Under guidance from the Counselling Services Manager, your responsibilities include:
- Delivering exceptional counselling and customer service to our IVF patients
- Providing counselling to entering donor and/or surrogacy arrangements, crisis counselling and therapeutic counselling patients
- Maintaining professional notes and records in line with our company requirements
Are you the ideal candidate for us?
Understanding the challenges that our patients experience in reproductive health, you will have knowledge of or be familiar with relevant legislation and will support all Monash IVF patients with empathy. Ideally you will bring the following:
- Post graduate qualifications in Psychology or Bachelor of Social Work.
- Registration with AHPRA and membership with APS or AASW
- Highly developed skills in all facets of counselling
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to ART (assisted reproduction technology), preferable
- A willingness to fit in and embrace the Monash IVF Group principles – Care, Collaborate, Communicate, Commitment and Create.
- A strong customer service orientation and the ability to engage with patients and clinicians
If you’re ready to join the brave leaders of reproductive care, please follow the link below.
03 9452 8134