- Part Time 0.8 EFT Ongoing
- Ballarat Location
- Salary Range of $94,014-$98,276 plus 11% superannuation + salary packaging
- Award winning inclusive employer
Our team is growing, and we are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and community minded senior practitioner to join our team.
In this important role, you will work with families with the main aims of achieving family preservation or reunification. As a Keeping Families Together Practitioner you will provide comprehensive assessments and client driven interventions aimed at strengthening the ability of families to protect and care for their children, whilst working closely with Child Protection.
To find out more view the position description on our job ad at cafs.org.au
We are looking for a motivated, values driven person who wants a role where no two days are the same. You will hold previous case management experience in a community services organisation, providing services to a range of clients. You will have experience managing risk, completing risk assessments and managing the needs of a range of complex clients.
Our preferred candidate will thrive in working autonomously and collaboratively within a dynamic and experienced team environment.
Our successful candidates will hold the below skills and attributes:
- Demonstrated experience in supporting teams in the delivery of a high quality, responsive and effective service within a strong and professional risk assessment framework. (Highly desirable)
- Case Management experience and supporting a complex case needs (Mandatory)
- You are an enthusiastic and committed individual with demonstrated family assessment skills and experience in working collaboratively to achieve outcomes.
- Your highly developed cultural awareness and sensitivity, partnered with excellent communication skills, will enable you to quickly build strong relationships with families and key stakeholders.
- Experience in supporting level 4 practitioners with day-to-day practice and service delivery needs and queries.
- Alignment to Cafs values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, Kindness & Innovation
Degree in Social Work, Welfare Studies or their equivalent, or other tertiary qualification appropriate to public welfare practice. (Mandatory).
AT CAFS, YOU MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
Cafs (Child and Family Services Ballarat) is a proudly independent community service organisation, with our head office located in the Ballarat Community. We celebrate diversity and strive to be inclusive in everything we do. For over 156 years, the heart of our service has been the wellbeing of children, young people and their families. Today, that commitment stands strong, and we extend our programs to include everyone who needs assistance across the Grampians and Central Highlands ? Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTIQA+, people of all abilities, people of different race, ethnicity or cultural backgrounds and people of all religions. Cafs have adopted TBRI� as our preferred model of care and Cafs way of strengthening relationships with others. TBRI uses Empowering Principles to address physical needs, Connecting Principles for attachment needs, and Correcting Principles to disarm fear-based behaviours. Our services are aimed at providing early help and intervention, targeted support and ongoing assistance. Cafs is a value driven organisation, which means we use our values to hold ourselves to account in how we work together and how we serve our clients
What is on offer at Cafs?
- Join an organisation that lives their values
- Inclusive, supportive and innovative teams
- Above award entitlements, including 3 days paid Christmas Leave
- Rewarding Careers with professional development and dedicated resources to support your growth
- Salary Packaging options up to $15,900 plus meals and entertainment
To find out more go visit our careers page https://cafs.org.au/child-and-family-services-ballarat-careers/
We would love to hear from you, to find out more about this opportunity contact Bernadette Keogh Team Leader Keeping Families Together on 03 5337 3333
WANT TO APPLY?
To apply for this role please submit your application through the online portal by selecting the ?apply now? button on our careers webpage.
Please note all applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and will be subject to a satisfactory Police Check outcome and an employment Working with Children Check. Cafs encourages all staff to fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Applications are now open and will close Friday the 18th of August 2023. Please note applications will be reviewed as they are received and applicants may be contacted for interview prior to the closing date.
At Cafs we welcome applications from all people and strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, People with disabilities, LGBTI people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply for our positions at Cafs.
Need support with your application?
If you require additional assistance with your application please contact [email protected]