- Full-time and part-time positions available, in our growing multidisciplinary team
- Flexible working arrangements | Blended office based/work from home role with realistic KPIs and billable hours.
- Competitive salary | NFP Salary Packaging Benefits
- Ongoing support with frequent supervision, development opportunities with monthly internal community of practice meetings.
About the Opportunity
Our ECIS team is growing, with proven results delivering high quality services. Our dynamic team thrives on innovation and our collaborative approach means you are always well supported. We are dedicated to developing the talent and expertise of our employees, we know their accomplishments are the key to our success. Be part of a vibrant transdisciplinary team working with children from birth to 7 years who have developmental delay or disability, and their families. Work in a variety of settings where no two days are the same, you set your own schedule. Work under a Trauma Informed Healing Orientated Framework in an organisation that values wellbeing for all. ECIS Team Highlights
- The ability to demonstrate psychology specific competencies in understanding and analysing the ability of the child in all areas relating to cognitive, behaviour and emotional development.
- Work to fulfill the service agreement plan set between MCM and the family.
- Provide support to children and families through home visits, integrated education settings, community support, group focussed programs, Tele-practice and broader early childhood and school settings.
- Ensure support is culturally responsive and reflective of the community in which they are a part.
- Assess, develop, and implement planning, therapy, and other support strategies to achieve high quality outcomes for the child and family.
- Monitor, evaluate and clearly define child goals to ensure service effectiveness and continuous improvements through regular review.
- Work closely to engage with other Key Workers/therapists within the team to deliver high quality integrated therapy supports as stipulated in the service agreement.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A team player, independent thinker, and risk taker
- High achieving, energetic and passionate
- Creative and curious – do you think outside the box?
Benefits of working with MCM include:
- Inclusive Employer by the Diversity Council of Australia
- Attractive Salary Packaging benefits
- Supportive learning and development environment
- Culture of continuous improvement
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology
- A sound understanding of current theory and practice in paediatric psychology.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a transdisciplinary or multidisciplinary team.
- Working experience and knowledge in typical and atypical childhood development and strategies to facilitate early childhood development within a range of settings.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with more specialist therapeutic and child/family support agencies to assist children and families with more complex needs to develop and implement an individualised intervention plan.
- National Police check
- Working with Children check or ability to obtain
- Valid Victorian Drivers licence
- NDIS worker screening check
- Professional Registration
- Right to Work in Australia
- Up to date with COVID-19 Vaccinations or valid medical exemption
Applications for this role close: 1 September 2023, so please apply early. Please include your current resume and cover letter.
Please review the position description to understand more about the role and responsibilities. For assistance with your application please email: [email protected]
We are a leading not for profit, purpose-driven organisation that offers a broad range of services in Early Years, Disability, Homelessness and Family Services, Palliative Care and Education.
Our Commitment to Diversity
At MCM, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity in our workforce enables us to deliver empowering services that are informed by lived experience.
Our commitment to Safety
MCM is committed to the safety of its clients and employees, taking a zero-tolerance approach to violence within the workplace and abuse, including child abuse and abuse of people with disability. All employees are required to comply with the Child Safe Standards.