- Join a supportive team and have a real impact on the lives of young people!
- Competitive salary circa $93,858.96 – $102,546.08 + super + salary packaging options!
- Additional leave + all the training you need to thrive!
Established in 1995, The Bridge Youth Service embarked on its journey alongside the Goulburn Accommodation Program Inc., a fellow youth service overseeing a “youth house” in Shepparton. Although maintaining distinct operations, the convergence of purpose and the imperative for a robust service framework paved the way for their amalgamation in 1999.
Over time, we have flourished, extending our support across Mitchell, Murrindindi, Moira, Strathbogie Shires, and the City of Greater Shepparton. Pioneering programs and methodologies have propelled this expansion.
We now have a highly rewarding new opportunity for a Lead Family Practitioner to join our Shepparton team on a full-time basis. Working collaboratively with Lead Family Practitioners from Rumbalara, Family Care and Oz Child you will play a pivotal role encompassing the execution of the esteemed Putting Families First program.
For more information on the core duties, click “apply” to visit our landing page.
You’ll be great in this role because:
To thrive in this role, you will have, at a minimum, a Diploma in Community Services or above. You will also have a strong understanding of Child and Family Services, the Child Protection system and court orders.
You will be a highly compassionate and empathetic individual with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and engage with a wider range of stakeholders, especially young people.
For more information on the key selection criteria, click “apply” to visit our landing page.
What you will receive from The Bridge:
This role comes with a competitive salary in line with SCHADS level 5.1 to 6.1, circa $93,858.96 – $102,546.08 + super, salary packaging options. You will also have access to a fantastic range of benefits, including:
- Ongoing supervision and support from the team
- All the training you need to help you thrive in this role
- 12 days of personal leave and three days of life leave (to look after your wellbeing)
- Additional leave is provided over the Christmas and New Year period
- Regular morning teas and team social events
- Ability to purchase additional leave
Ready to apply?
We want to hear from you. Apply now!