At Work Options, we are dedicated to enhancing mental health and well-being in the workplace. Our team is passionate about making a difference by providing exceptional psychology services and support. If you’re a dynamic and experienced Registered Psychologist looking to lead and shape our psychology services, we want you on our team.
As the Lead – Psychology Services at Work Options, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing, enhancing, and delivering our psychology services. Reporting directly to the Sydney/Southern NSW Regional Manager and collaborating closely with the Managing Director, you will drive the development and implementation of mental health programs, assessments, and support services.
Option to work full or part time, hybrid work from home and flexible hours.
- Conduct psychosocial, psychological, and vocational assessments, including administering psychological screens
- Provide vocational, adjustment to injury and pain management counselling, using motivational interviewing & coaching techniques
- Develop and coordinate tailored client support plans
- Create and deliver psychosocial and mental health support programs, contributing to overall employee well-being
- Assist in delivering Employee Assistance Program (EAP) counselling services
- Offer supervision and mentorship to Provisional Psychologists, supporting their professional growth
- Collaborate with managers and team members to develop strategies for managing clients with psychological injuries, including training, mentoring, and file reviews
- Develop and deliver mental health training for employers and clients, including utilisation of our digital mental health platform
- Represent Work Options by speaking at employer conferences, webinars, or training sessions
- Promote mental health awareness initiatives, such as R U Ok Day, among our customers
- Contribute expertise by providing input for mental health articles used for marketing purposes, and development of mental health courses
- Contribute to innovation through development of new programs or services, or enhancing existing service delivery
Qualifications & Experience:
- Registered Psychologist with AHPRA, capable of providing supervision for registration, and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Ideally, experience in personal injury compensation schemes
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and report writing skills
- Understanding the Health Benefits of Good Work
- Proven experience in promoting mental health to customers
- Strong business development skills and the ability to design and implement effective mental health programs
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to lead and shape psychology services that make a meaningful impact
- Supportive and inclusive work environment, including flexible work arrangements
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- A chance to contribute to the well-being of individuals and organizations
- Flexibility to innovate and implement creative mental health solutions
How to Apply:
If you are a passionate and experienced Psychologist with a drive to enhance mental health and well-being in the workplace, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this leadership role at Work Options.
Work Options is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome diversity in our workplace.
Join us in making a difference in mental health. Apply today to lead our psychology services to new heights!